Another foreign couple wanted for committing sex acts in public

snoop1130

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

4 hours ago, mark01 said:

They don't seem to have much trouble tracking down these poor quality video offenders, but find it near impossible to locate billionaire murderers with high profile social lives.

Or Mae Hong Song governors and top brass.. actually they did find him but conveniently moved him to another area so he could lay low until all the little people are convicted... than he'll slip back

5 hours ago, mark01 said:

They don't seem to have much trouble tracking down these poor quality video offenders, but find it near impossible to locate billionaire murderers with high profile social lives.

..this is Grade 1.

On 09/05/2017 at 7:38 AM, ksamuiguy said:

Stop paying them to post this Shit on social media. Obviously both incandescence were staged and filmed by a second party. I am not a prude but there is a time and place for everything. Ban them for life after a time jail before deportation. "The Kingdom" does not need or deserve this kind of publicity, 

I think "the kingdom " has far more serious publicity problems to worry about than this don't you think?

Looking at the opening image, there is something wrong. I suspect a photo shopped image?

There is a six or seven foot drop off that wall where the "person" is shown. :whistling:

Edited by Mr Beaver

On May 8, 2017 at 8:54 PM, trogers said:

Should not even have a fine. Just broadcast the clips with the culprits' mug shots to the world.

I'm sure family members and mates at their work places deserve to know...

Lol....culprits....he hasnt robbed a bank....just made a deposit.