Merry Christmas

britmaveric

Suksan Wan Christmas lae Sawadee Pee Mai!!!!! :D

I'd like to personally wish each and everyone one of the Thai Visa Family a very Merry Christmas. :D Hope everyone enjoys themselves with family/mates and stays healthy, wealthy and wise!!! :D

All the best ladies and gents!!!! :D

Same same unto you Brit. Enjoy. I am in Oz for Xmas and it is ferkin hot. :o

I'd like to personally wish each and everyone one of the Thai Visa Family a very Merry Christmas. :D Hope everyone enjoys themselves with family/mates and stays healthy, wealthy and wise!!! :bah:

All the best ladies and gents!!!! :D

Same same unto you Brit. Enjoy. I am in Oz for Xmas and it is ferkin hot. :o

Merry Xmas to one and all !

:D

I am in Oz for Xmas and it is ferkin hot. :o

Weeellll.......I'm in Sydney and right now it's ferkin overcast with intermittent rain. :D

I'm not worried as there is nowhere to go anyway, so I'm holed up indoors with the missus, we have just opened our prezzies and are about to open up the first of our bottled wine. :D

It's gunna be one of those boozy days. :D

I'll get in early whilst I still can type in a reasonable fashion and wish you Brit, and all others in the forum a very Merry Christmas, Peace and Good Will and all those other warm and fuzzy seasonal messages.

Mick...aka Mighty Mouse.

Suksan Wan Christmas lae Sawadee Pee Mai!!!!! :o

I'd like to personally wish each and everyone one of the Thai Visa Family a very Merry Christmas.

Thanks, Brit.

A very Merry Christmas to all from Canada. I hope each and everyone has a happy, healthy, and prosperous new year.

Judyel

I'd like to personally wish each and everyone one of the Thai Visa Family a very Merry Christmas. :o

Well you know I don't like to complain Brit but I don't find this very personal at all, I got a PM for Daleyboy and it was a lot more personal. Try harder next year! :D

Merry Christmas mate! :D

I'd like to personally wish each and everyone one of the Thai Visa Family a very Merry Christmas. :D Hope everyone enjoys themselves with family/mates and stays healthy, wealthy and wise!!! :D

All the best ladies and gents!!!! :o

Merry Christmas 'britmaveric' and Thai Visa members.

A special 'bonus'Christmas wish to all those kind people who have expressed their appreciation of my jokes and gags. There are plenty more, where they came from...........