AIS Freedom Unlimited

ladada

It's a pre-paid package, not an add-on, it auto-renews... I think... I switch my pre-paid to this promo and then it deducts 99+vat a week unless Im mistaken? I have no other fees beyond costs outside of package allowance. Addons are listed on a seperate page.  I have a prepaid ais number. 

Edited by ladada

I can't find the specific package you're referring to (11 GB 440 baht), but I think those plans:

- limit "free calling" variously by time, volume and even provider

- limit data speed

Like with all things mobile service provider related, better to go in to a shop and get the brochure with all the current promotions - these are more up to date than the internet - and review the terms and conditions, and ask very specific questions.

In some cases these prepaid and postpaid promotions can represent a significant value if they have the packaged services and terms which meet your usage requirements.

19 hours ago, ladada said:

It's a pre-paid package, not an add-on, it auto-renews... I think... I switch my pre-paid to this promo and then it deducts 99+vat a week unless Im mistaken? I have no other fees beyond costs outside of package allowance. Addons are listed on a seperate page.  I have a prepaid ais number. 

This is correct. The only issue is if you don't have enough credit when payment is due. 

• If your account balance is too low to cover the weekly service fee, the service rate will be readjusted to 1.06 Baht/minute for all network calls, 24 hours a day and 1.06 Baht/MB for data usage.