Enraged wife crashes car into Mercedes carrying husband and his mistress

webfact

• Replies 117
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Good for here! She made an impact. Sorry about the pun.

Shame about the Fortuna.

I'm not a fan of Mercs at all.

I'm not into this, I drive a Mercedes or BMW, and I own the world and can do what I like. Attitude.

Sorry to any Merc or BMW drivers out there, nothing personal, who are owners of such vehicles. It's just my opinion from observation and experiences.

Sent from my iPad using Thaivisa Connect

All husbands cheat, so in my opinion the stupid person is the one who believe that her husband would not do it ! Anyway, people with only 1 woman must be over bored. As if any woman in the world was interesting enough to stay only with her !

It works the other way round, too, you know?

as the common "wisdom" says that women do not know how to drive, the wife should have an elegant sporty model, good sleek looks, not a lot of mass and not extremely fast so she doesn't hurt herself.

this man must have been quite confused and has given the wrong key to the missus.
It is the bodyguards who always must have a car that is faster and more agile than the bosses car. Good lesson for him, and I think he learned not to make such mistakes again.

5 hours ago, samsensam said:

would you be so flippant if your car had been one of the four collateral damaged vehicles?

i have a lot of experience with women and i've never encountered anything like this. if this is normal for you then you're making bad choices.

anyone who behaves like this has serious issues.

Did I say this is normal?

What is normal behaviour?

Grow up, stop trying to be seditious, & have some warm milk before bedtime.

12 hours ago, bangkokairportlink said:

All husbands cheat, so in my opinion the stupid person is the one who believe that her husband would not do it ! Anyway, people with only 1 woman must be over bored. As if any woman in the world was interesting enough to stay only with her !

That's my experience as well. Or maybe I've just been unlucky...

9 hours ago, The Deerhunter said:

Well if he was bored, he should welcome the recently added excitement to his life.  Truck with Chassis v/s Mercedes with their great reputation for accident protection.  That is interesting!!!

55555! Fortuner: "truck with chassis". Thai Visa quote of the year :-0! 

If she installed a god device or searched his phone location then that seems premeditated.   Article should say alleged mistress.  

I will have to start a new thread about how best to do the stay single strategy

19 hours ago, idman said:

... or risk the old snip snip in the middle of the night. ...

Years ago in the U.S, a Loraina Bobbit whacked off her husband's schlong for cheating. She bobbed it alright.  A radio station came up with a song based on a popular tune "In the Jungle The Lion Sleeps Tonight (Wimoweh)".

The lyrics are an absolute scream: 

Original song for comparison: 

Official lyrics:

The Weenie Whacker Song
(To the tune of "The Lion Sleeps Tonight")

In the bedroom...the quiet bedroom
The Bobbitt sleeps tonight...
In the kitchen...the downstairs kitchen
Loraina grabs her knife...

(chorus)
Weenie wacker weenie wacker
Weenie wacker weenie wacker

Slashed his pee pee...his tiny pee pee
It left a nasty scar
Stuck his rocket into her pocket
And drove off in the car...

(repeat chorus)

Out the window...the Nissan window
She threw his shuttlecock
Then the cops came and found the unit
And outlined it with chalk...

(repeat chorus until sent to your room)

In the cooler...the Playmate cooler
They packed it up real tight
the doctor patched it...and reattached it
It still don't work quite right...

(repeat chorus until spanked)

Cheers to the wife!

And if she ran over a bystander in her vehicular rage, would you feel the same? The selfish idiot engaged high risk to the public because of mere jealousy. She could have should have dealt with her husband appropriately a dozen different private ways.

9 hours ago, MartinBangkok said:

55555! Fortuner: "truck with chassis". Thai Visa quote of the year :-0! 

The Fortune is reputedely based on the Hilux which has a chassis to carry those stupendous overloads.  They are criticised in this forum for handling and fuel consumption based on the "unnecesary" extra weight of the chassis.  I believe it is not a traditional shiney with monocoque construction. Toyota does make mono shineys in other markets.  I understand other truck makers here also produce local SUV''s based on their light truck chassis design.

6 hours ago, The Deerhunter said:

The Fortune is reputedely based on the Hilux which has a chassis to carry those stupendous overloads.  They are criticised in this forum for handling and fuel consumption based on the "unnecesary" extra weight of the chassis.  I believe it is not a traditional shiney with monocoque construction. Toyota does make mono shineys in other markets.  I understand other truck makers here also produce local SUV''s based on their light truck chassis design.

Deerhunter: Don't misunderstand. I liked your comment and agree totally.

On 5/15/2017 at 6:20 AM, idman said:

Good on her, teach the adulterer a lesson he wont soon forget. If they stay together he had better sleep in a separate bedroom or risk the old snip snip in the middle of the night. A scorned Thai woman is a frightful thing.

Sent from my SM-T805 using Thailand Forum - Thaivisa mobile app

good on her ? teach a lesson ? who made you the judge of other peoples personal problems ?i thought it was funny , ....judge not lest ye be judged .