Retirement extension

My retirement extension expires on 27 June and I have two small questions. Is the last day to apply for a further one year extension at Chaeng Wattana Immigration 27 June or 26 June? Secondly, does the bank letter certifying that funds have been deposited for three months need to be issued and dated the same day as the application is made? Or can it be dated several days prior to the application?  Many thanks for any clarification of these two matters. 

June 27th would be the last day you could apply. You can do it up to 45 day early no need to wait for the last day.

Chaeng Watana prefers it to be done on the same day but will accept one from the day before. Your bank book will need to updated on the date you apply.

Easy to get the bank letter on the same day. There are branches for all the major banks on the ground floor of the building.

June 27th would be the last day you could apply. You can do it up to 45 day early no need to wait for the last day.
Chaeng Watana prefers it to be done on the same day but will accept one from the day before. Your bank book will need to updated on the date you apply.
Easy to get the bank letter on the same day. There are branches for all the major banks on the ground floor of the building.

Please verify an Embassy (USA) income affidavit letter is adequate at the Jomtien Immigration office?

Sent from my iPad using Thailand Forum - Thaivisa mobile app

18 minutes ago, Rayinbkk said:

Thank you, Joe. I thought you had to get the bank letter at your own branch. Can you get one at the branch at the Chaeng Wattana Centre irrespective of the actual branch that you bank at?

There is reality there is no requirement to get the letter from you own branch for most banks. The branches at CW will certainly do the letter for an account from any branch.