State Sex: Ministry wants to stop govt workers from treating bosses to sex services

snoop1130

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

It's sort of a tradition in Thailand how can you stop it? NO, I am not bull shitting. I read a book written by an American businessman when he came to do business in Thailand in the early 1930's, his business associate after dinner over asked him to choose one of the servant girls (know as slave girls at that time) to accompany him to bed.

The American businessman was invited to the house of the Thai businessman who had several slave girls working for him. He told the American businessman the girl would do what he told her to do.( i.e. to go to bed with the American).

On 2017/5/16 at 8:32 PM, Retiredandhappyhere said:

That is because it is NOT a "common" practice in Western countries.  I have worked for international companies operating in Europe and in over 45 years there, I have NEVER heard of any similar practices.  There may have been the odd incidence of a company allowing an expense claim by an executive relating to a dubious visit to a night club during a business trip but nothing more obvious or serious than that.

Discrete? It happened less but if it did happen it was done discretely perhaps.

9 hours ago, kingstonkid said:

Most of the clubs cater to Thais that do not want to have a mistress but want to enjoy a little on the side.

Most of the clubs cater to Thais that do not want to have cannot afford a mistress but want to enjoy a little on the side get laid anyway.