Where Do I Find English Language Used Books?

oPrincess

Do you have any idea where I can buy large lot of used books in English language? I am thinking about selling them in flee market but don’t know where I can get them. Who can supply these cheap used books to me?

I’ve checked in ebay. There are a lot of them but I think the shipping will be too expensive. Or do you know what the cheapest way to ship to Bangkok. It can take a long time but as long as the price is minimum I don’t mind.

Thanks in advance for you advice.

I agree on the prices of new books in Thailand tend to be on the high side. But then again the retail stores are catering to a niche market in Thailand and they have to charge a premium for titles that might be slow movers.

Go to the Chutachak weekend market at the end of the On Nut BTS line. I was there last weekend (23-24 dec). There is a book section near the south end of the market. I saw about 10-15 stalls (maybe more) packed floor to ceiling with used books in english. About 50% of the book stalls are thai books and 40% of the stalls have english books. No rhyme or reason to the content of the book in each stall that I could tell, with the exception of a couple of stalls concentrating on computer related subjects. Most stalls were fiction oriented. good luck

Do you have any idea where I can buy large lot of used books in English language? I am thinking about selling them in flee market but don’t know where I can get them. Who can supply these cheap used books to me?

I’ve checked in ebay. There are a lot of them but I think the shipping will be too expensive. Or do you know what the cheapest way to ship to Bangkok. It can take a long time but as long as the price is minimum I don’t mind.

Thanks in advance for you advice.