Where to buy....

MissIndy

......wheel trims?

I've lost a wheel trim from my Nissan March and have no idea where to look to replace it. 

I'm not worried about having "branded" Nissan trims, so is there somewhere I can buy a set of "universal" wheel trims?

I am on Canal Road, south of Suthep Road, but can get anywhere.

Thanks,

Trisha

I'm not 100 percent sure but there are possibly 2 places in Airport Plaza.

1 is in Robinsons top floor in the car equipment area and the 2nd one is outside Tops near the escalator.

Failing those two, try any shop that sells car maintenance items or accessories.

Ton at Pro Auto on Hang Dong road may also be able to advise.

Got a set of 4 from a place called "Maxxis" on Hang Dong Road - B700. Not "branded" and look fine. He had a second hand Nissan one, but wanted B200 for it and it wasn't the same as the other 3, so opted for the new set.

Trisha

Well done and very good shopping....better than I could have done.

Another trick/tip is to buy some cable ties (Plastic things) that are long enough and thread these through your trims and rims.

That way should they become loose you don't lose your trim. A very simple but inexpensive way to keep your car looking good!

42 minutes ago, CMKiwi said:

Well done and very good shopping....better than I could have done.

Another trick/tip is to buy some cable ties (Plastic things) that are long enough and thread these through your trims and rims.

That way should they become loose you don't lose your trim. A very simple but inexpensive way to keep your car looking good!

Great tip and make sure they are UV resistant or they will disintegrate. Also, clip off the surplus or you may spend many a happy hour wondering what that clip, clip noise is as the end keeps on hitting the brake callipers.

Archived