Do you think Trump will be impeached or forced to resign?

Scott

Do you believe Trump will be impeached or forced to resign?  

511 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Replies 6.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

7 hours ago, iReason said:

Trump boy scout Jamboree speech angers parents

"Mr Trump started by saying: "Who the hell wants to speak about politics?"

"But in a rambling 35-minute speech, Mr Trump whipped up a response of boos, cheers, chants and jeers as he lambasted fake news, Hillary Clinton's election campaign and President Obama's failure to address a Jamboree in person."

"Debbie S. Milligan said: "Wow, this is what you are teaching the Boy Scouts? To be disrespectful to a Past President. One that had been a Boy Scout, unlike the current President. Completely disrespectful!"

http://www.bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-40715185

The inept one once again, displayed the despicable, crass, boorish, disdainful behavior he is well known for.

Shameful.

Absolutely appalling behaviour and terrible representation of leadership as POTUS, in front of the youth of America.  Together with Trump's ongoing disrespect for the rule of law and other matters, can't get my head around why some Americans still support Trump.

11 hours ago, thehelmsman said:

I'll bet all the Trump "haters" don't mind the stock markets soaring high.  No matter how hard you beat your drums, the working folks in America care about things that matter to them.

You don't think all the trouble that's going on right now was instigated by Russia. I don't mean hacking the election, I mean starting fake news and watching the Americans going at each other. And the Dems are falling for it, or don't care.

Just because "Trump" doesn't kiss the worlds ass, he's a bad leader?

The master of fake news is Trump.  His alternate reality is truly bizarre.  Especially considering he's the president!

10 hours ago, thehelmsman said:

Blame the Dems for this one. Anyone but Hillary won this for Trump.

Blame a gullible American public, Russian intervention, and a horrible statement by Comey.  But yes, Hillary is also to blame.  She just wasn't a good candidate.  Neither was Trump, as is being proven now.

15 hours ago, Pepe1 said:

EVIDENCE.  You guys need evidence.  A video of Trump and the Russians where he hires them to hack the election, kind of like that video of Obama talking to Putin's number two man, saying after the election he could help Putin....

Anyway this is all just hilarious and more emotion than fact.  The globalists are pissed that a non-globalist won.

We're still waiting for you to tell us what was incorrect with Olbermann's video. LOL

If the Trump presidency were just a reality TV show (and it does have aspects of that), this thread would be great entertainment. I've enjoyed reading it. But then - it's like that old joke about "the first rule of the game of life": this is not a game, it's for real. Everyone on the planet has been put at risk by this madman in the White House. Even his Republican colleagues (in moments when they forget that their microphone is still turned on) talk about his mental stability (or lack of). 

Edited by dundas

These aren't Thaivisa posters speculating from cheap plastic chairs in their 3000 baht/month "condos" 5000 miles away from Washington. (I can only speak for myself).

These are Republican and democrat senators who've actually talked to the man. Caught on a mic:

“I think — I think he’s crazy,” apparently referring to the president. “I mean, I don’t say that lightly and as a kind of a goofy guy.” “I’m worried,” Collins replies. 

“Oof,” Reed continues. “You know, this thing — if we don’t get a budget deal, we’re going to be paralyzed.” 

“I know,” Collins replies. 

“[Department of Defense] is going to be paralyzed, everybody is going to be paralyzed,” Reed says. 

“I don’t think he knows there is a [Budget Control Act] or anything,” Collins says

T

Donald Trump Tramples on Boy Scout Values

President Trump’s address at the National Boy Scout Jamboree was another opportunity to show himself as demagogic, non-inclusive, dishonest, and, at times, simply crude. (sub-title)

"Other Presidents have spoken at the jamboree about democratic values, at times in the form of warnings about tyranny abroad, or about specific issues, such as drug addiction."

"What was different about Trump was not that he spoke politically but that he did so in a way that was demagogic,

non-inclusive, dishonest, and, at times, simply crude."

"Trump moved on to asking the boys if they remembered the great night when he won the election: 

“That map was so red, it was unbelievable! “ he said."

http://www.newyorker.com/news/amy-davidson-sorkin/donald-trump-tramples-on-boy-scout-values

Read the Full Transcript of President Trump's 2017 Boy Scout Jamboree Speech

http://time.com/4872118/trump-boy-scout-jamboree-speech-transcript/

The narcissistic, egomaniacal, self-centered dullard babbles on.

At any opportunity.

Edited by iReason

1 hour ago, rijb said:

Is this a survey about what posters think?  Or is it just a news feed?

It depends what you offer the other posters as to what it is exactly you think. If you don't like it then there are many other threads.

13 minutes ago, Andaman Al said:

It depends what you offer the other posters as to what it is exactly you think. If you don't like it then there are many other threads.

Who died and made you the Op?

Just now, iReason said:

You asked a question.

You got an answer.

And you come back with a snide remark?

:coffee1:

What do you really think about Trump's chances?  

Can you answer my question without a news clip?  :cheesy:

To America, It Looks Like Chaos. For Trump, It’s Just Tuesday. 

The president makes a mess, then makes it worse. It’s what he’s always done. (sub-title)

"It started Monday morning with Donald Trump calling his own attorney general “beleaguered.”

"And it kept going with another manic jag of tweets on Tuesday, as the president took a second shaming swipe at Jeff Sessions, delegitimized the acting director of the FBI, urged senators to “step up to the plate” on getting rid of Obamacare and railed away in his exclamation-laced syntax about Democrats who are “obstructionists” and the “Witch Hunt” of the Russia investigation."

http://www.politico.com/magazine/story/2017/07/26/for-america-it-looks-like-chaos-for-trump-its-just-tuesday-215421

Edited by metisdead
Edited as per fair use policy.

12 minutes ago, rijb said:

What do you really think about Trump's chances?  

Can you answer my question without a news clip?  :cheesy:

Trump's chances of leaving office either by Impeachment or resignation in the next 12 months are very high. Furthermore, as will be disclosed from the Mueller investigation he will be charged with federal crimes for money laundering in his 'previous life' - after Trump has resigned or been impeached (Mueller might be clever and make the offences state crimes in New York from which there can be no pardon by anyone) and he will go to jail along with at least one but hopefully all 3 of his little piggies. And to be sure, when it happens we will provide you with all the news clips :wink:

Just now, Andaman Al said:

Trump's chances of leaving office either by Impeachment or resignation in the next 12 months are very high. Furthermore, as will be disclosed from the Mueller investigation he will be charged with federal crimes for money laundering in his 'previous life' - after Trump has resigned or been impeached (Mueller might be clever and make the offences state crimes in New York from which there can be no pardon by anyone) and he will go to jail along with at least one but hopefully all 3 of his little piggies. And to be sure, when it happens we will provide you with all the news clips :wink:

Not interested in what you think.  Question was directed to the news feeder.

Donald Trump turns on his most loyal supporter

"BACK when Donald Trump was a longshot candidate to win the Republican Party’s presidential nomination, let alone the presidency itself, Jeff Sessions threw him a crucial lifeline."

"Mr Sessions, a senior member of the US Senate at the time, became the first widely respected conservative politician

to endorse Mr Trump in February of last year."

"Mr Trump has repaid that unwavering loyalty by publicly humiliating him."

http://www.news.com.au/finance/work/leaders/donald-trump-turns-on-his-most-loyal-supporter/news-story/b5155dd6a0cc00d6a1275174575cc76b

Edited by iReason

Just now, rijb said:

Not interested in what you think.  Question was directed to the news feeder.

Ah so this is your own closed personal thread now is it? Perhaps you should communicate via personal message if you want a personal answer. Does the 'r' in your forum name stand for 'rude'?

1 minute ago, Andaman Al said:

Ah so this is your own closed personal thread now is it? Perhaps you should communicate via personal message if you want a personal answer. Does the 'r' in your forum name stand for 'rude'?

Still not interested.

Next!

2 minutes ago, iReason said:

"BACK when Donald Trump was a longshot candidate to win the Republican Party’s presidential nomination, let alone the presidency itself, Jeff Sessions threw him a crucial lifeline."

"Mr Sessions, a senior member of the US Senate at the time, became the first widely respected conservative politician

http://www.news.com.au/finance/work/leaders/donald-trump-turns-on-his-most-loyal-supporter/news-story/b5155dd6a0cc00d6a1275174575cc76b

The other thing of course is that Sessions gave up a perfectly safe Senate seat for Trump. He had been in the seat for 20 years and would have stayed in it for as long as his health permitted. I bet Sessions doesn't feel so loyal to Trump now, intact who knows what he could now set in motion to make Trump pay for his treachery.

10 minutes ago, Andaman Al said:

You can always use the block feature, I would hate you to suffer the intellectual challenge of having to give a considered response to anything.

:offtopic:

20 minutes ago, Andaman Al said:

The other thing of course is that Sessions gave up a perfectly safe Senate seat for Trump. He had been in the seat for 20 years and would have stayed in it for as long as his health permitted. I bet Sessions doesn't feel so loyal to Trump now, intact who knows what he could now set in motion to make Trump pay for his treachery.

Yes.

It's no wonder why anybody with integrity does not want to work in this "administration" of chaos.

And for the inept one in the White House to expect "loyalty" from Government Law Enforcment agencies,

is just beyond the realm of reality.

Edited by iReason

Trump might as well be reelected as long as ... GOP and EC support him  again

"Roughly half of voters who said they voted for Donald Trump last November, 49 percent, believe Trump won the popular vote, according to a new POLITICO/Morning Consult poll. That's compared to 40 percent who say Democrat Hillary Clinton won."

( "In addition to winning the Electoral College in a landslide, I won the popular vote if you deduct the millions of people who voted illegally," Trump tweeted.)

Edited by Opl

1 hour ago, iReason said:

In his speech to the Boy Scouts, Trump spoke of their motto: Honesty and Loyalty. He skimmed over the honesty part (for obvious reasons) and spoke a tad more about loyalty. What he meant of course  was the importance of loyalty TO him, not loyalty FROM him.

The Scouts got a a lesson oh how be a-holes from the master himself.

T

30 minutes ago, Opl said:

Trump might as well be reelected as long as ... GOP and EC support him  again

"Roughly half of voters who said they voted for Donald Trump last November, 49 percent, believe Trump won the popular vote, according to a new POLITICO/Morning Consult poll. That's compared to 40 percent who say Democrat Hillary Clinton won."

( "In addition to winning the Electoral College in a landslide, I won the popular vote if you deduct the millions of people who voted illegally," Trump tweeted.)

It just reinforces the fact that Trump voters are dumber than dumb, and soooooo easily duped.  Either that, or they actually want the US to go down the tubes.

2 minutes ago, mrdome said:

This thread is for adults who wish to discuss the clusterf**k of the current US presidency as it unfolds day after day.

We are also counting down until the day the 45th is removed from office - however it will happen.

Your "adult" opinion = 1 vote

Next!