I bought sex, politician admits

rooster59

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

On 5/20/2017 at 8:13 AM, naboo said:

One moment he's telling the media he didn't claim to be MHS Governor, the next he says he did.

I wouldn't want to speculate on what might have caused the change of heart.

one or  the  other  or  both

stock-photo-gun-and-money-158351756.jpg

15 hours ago, crystal sauce said:

Not children, you know what I mean GFs

I am not sure what country you saw males with sexual partners as juveniles. I have travelled a lot. Never saw paedophilia.

Heard about it, read about it, sometime offered it. But never out in the open.

So you can state when and where, what you did to stop it. Because I know in Thailand, if paedophiles were operating openly, ..Or a lurid imagination. 

More than that, you report it as if it was common for all falang to see and accept. 

Or maybe you "saw" it in your own country.

I discussed this with the uncle of my wife. He spat on the ground and pointed to his machete. I have never seen a man of 78 who can wield a potential weapon with such grace and ease.

You are a newbie and I welcome you but not your lurid imagination.

7 hours ago, spiderorchid said:

I am not sure what country you saw males with sexual partners as juveniles. I have travelled a lot. Never saw paedophilia.

Heard about it, read about it, sometime offered it. But never out in the open.

So you can state when and where, what you did to stop it. Because I know in Thailand, if paedophiles were operating openly, ..Or a lurid imagination. 

More than that, you report it as if it was common for all falang to see and accept. 

Or maybe you "saw" it in your own country.

I discussed this with the uncle of my wife. He spat on the ground and pointed to his machete. I have never seen a man of 78 who can wield a potential weapon with such grace and ease.

You are a newbie and I welcome you but not your lurid imagination.

Next time I will report it to the management but not the police sorry it is not my business to get involved with the law in a country run by mafia police.

25 minutes ago, crystal sauce said:

Next time I will report it to the management but not the police sorry it is not my business to get involved with the law in a country run by mafia police.

Well as a newbie, you are off to a real good start in this country. That is if you actually live here which I doubt. If not, you should understand this country is run by the military and they are not mafia. Something different altogether. For me , I agree with another poster. You are young, you have little experience but you do have a lurid imagination.

I also note that you did not even attempt to qualify your paedophile accusations. You need to have some hard facts before you throw that accusation around. 

The dirty juvenile sex trade does not exist openly, it is a filthy underground trade. If it existed openly, it would be closed down. Fantasy person. You need to drink more sauce

7 hours ago, spiderorchid said:

Well as a newbie, you are off to a real good start in this country. That is if you actually live here which I doubt. If not, you should understand this country is run by the military and they are not mafia. Something different altogether. For me , I agree with another poster. You are young, you have little experience but you do have a lurid imagination.

I also note that you did not even attempt to qualify your paedophile accusations. You need to have some hard facts before you throw that accusation around. 

The dirty juvenile sex trade does not exist openly, it is a filthy underground trade. If it existed openly, it would be closed down. Fantasy person. You need to drink more sauce

Oh I can feel it up in the air :coffee1: