Bombing of an Army hospital in Bangkok tied to other blasts

webfact

15 minutes ago, robblok said:

I thought as much without a shred of evidence you proclaim false flag while I could argue exactly the apposite and be right too. The claim of the junta they brought peace is a big one.. by bombing the PTP discredit this.. so my argument is as valid as yours and neither can be proven. That is why I prefer not to speculate on this just yet.. This is a major egg on the face of the junta who proclaimed one of their things was safety and no street protests. So unless you think they put an egg on their face themselves... 

Anyway you get my point.. your argument is valid and so is mine but without proof neither has any value.  

I do get your point, and I accept that I may be speculating out of my rear end, but I do believe the junta would risk putting egg on their faces because they didn't think that would happen.  Their complacency and breath-taking arrogance and stupidity is impossible to quantify.  Who else stands to gain from this?  No one.

26 minutes ago, soalbundy said:

I doubt that, two poor men looking for a better life, where did they get the one million Baht from ?

Perhaps from the ISIL people that provided them the fake passports at their home in Pakistan

the question you should ask yourself should be:

who will profit from these act ?

look for the meaning of "false flag"

these kind of acting is always a part of propaganda. So the question is, who will profit with their propaganda using this event ?

Who is controlling the public view by controlling the mass media to use these events for their purpose ?

it is always helpful to have a second  thought