Farang women

tardelli

On 5/24/2017 at 0:40 AM, Somtamnication said:

Plenty of them. Try  www.gobackhome.com.:thumbsup:

yes,plenty of fat Europeaan ladies go to Thailand to find a Europeaan man who came here to look for a skinny Thai -lady,

should not  be a problem.............if you ever find him , spoil him ,because you wont find another.

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

12 hours ago, madusa said:

No, that can't be true Kabula. There are always a few good ones around just that you are not lucky to meet them.

It all boils down to numbers, when you were born you were given a set of numbers and these numbers even determined whether you get small pox as a baby and survive or you suffer a love affair gone real bad at certain time in your youth. All numbers, that's why we don't get the same kind of luck.

The few good ones you refer to are most likely taken!  There is a reason why most I refer to are alone or holding hands with a Thai women!

And there is a reason why I left the U.S. 20 years ago to get away from them!  Even the two I married over time turned into a royal pain in the ass. They are still alone and calling.

14 hours ago, HooHaa said:

22 years in Thailand and in my late forties i would certainly prefer a westerner to a thai, but then i tend to judge people on their merits and am open to anyone i find intelligent and attractive . 

i reckon you dont make that cut.

LOL 22 years here and you still haven't met and found a good western woman!  I rest my case.

Toxic chemicals in everything in the west has made them less intelligent over many years.

When they got angry when I opened doors for them 20 years ago I threw in the towel.

You can have them and you are in the minority.

15 hours ago, HooHaa said:

truer words were never spoke.

sort of a farang equivalent of the beach bar boys pre crystal meth era

The ladies are assured of a man who has a sexy body,  is virile, and gets all of his boxing in at the gym such that all he wants is some sweet loving at home.  A very different type from  the typical TVF misogynist who ridicules western women and considers himself a catch with his public pension,  rotted brown teeth, beer gut, varicose veins, yellow nails, urine stained underwear with holes and who's idea of a good meal is  the early bird special at  Sizzler.

The women who hook up with the Muay Thai boys like their toy boys and  are not going to swap out for some cranky geezer.

15 hours ago, Khon Kaen Dave said:

Baloney, do you not know what baloney is?ts the fail safe of every American mum.

Its like the stuff you can buy in any lotus or any 7/11.Its sandwich heaven. its a cheap get out. You can fry it, eat it as it comes,ts great stuff.Without knowing where you come from. I can only liken it to spam.

Oh ok it is liken to Spam, or taste somewhat like Spam ? I never like Spam , it tastes funny to me, like too much chemical in it. Ham taste a lot better. Like Turkey ham, it's not bad but not Spam

So Lazy American mothers just feed their kids on Spam. So you stuff yourself with Spam Dave? It causes cancer because of the nitrate they use in the preservation of meat.

5 hours ago, Kabula said:

The few good ones you refer to are most likely taken!  There is a reason why most I refer to are alone or holding hands with a Thai women!

And there is a reason why I left the U.S. 20 years ago to get away from them!  Even the two I married over time turned into a royal pain in the ass. They are still alone and calling.

What exactly are their problems, BPD (Borderline Personality Disorder)? The society makes them what they are? Too much liberty for them , too much women liberation overdo that bit may be.

5 hours ago, Kabula said:

9 minutes ago, madusa said:

What exactly are their problems, BPD (Borderline Personality Disorder)? The society makes them what they are? Too much liberty for them , too much women liberation overdo that bit may be.

Don't think so....:coffee1:

On ‎5‎/‎25‎/‎2017 at 3:41 PM, bbbbooboo said:

hmmm......come to Thailand to date western women...... just when you think you have heard it all..... lol

with you all the way.....so many western women.......In the west......why bother coming here :smile:. Right for the culture :post-4641-1156694572:

2 hours ago, madusa said:

Oh ok it is liken to Spam, or taste somewhat like Spam ? I never like Spam , it tastes funny to me, like too much chemical in it. Ham taste a lot better. Like Turkey ham, it's not bad but not Spam

So Lazy American mothers just feed their kids on Spam. So you stuff yourself with Spam Dave? It causes cancer because of the nitrate they use in the preservation of meat.

If you have ever lived in, or been to the USA for any length of time. You will have noticed how a lot of American kids are having obesity problems. Also Thailand is having the same problems, more noticeable now over the last 10 years.This is because of the fast food that is now available, more than ever before. There are American mums that would rather give their kids fast food, than cook or create nutritious food.This does, of course depend upon the financial status of the parents.America is a country of some 64.000.000 people, so the proportional ratio is different to, say,Thailand,or the UK.. hence, the ratio of obese children is greater. Having worked on construction sites in The USA, i have seen that convenience foods are more of a staple diet among the working classes.Those families within the poverty line, of which there are many, are victims of the  cheaper and less healthy foods churned out by the companies that take advantage of their situations. I have known many families that, when the husband gets home,would rather pay a visit to Mac Donalds, or any local burger joint, The fried chicken establishments are also always very busy. So, yes, a lot of mums will throw a few rounds of Baloney in the frying pan, or whip up peanut butter sandwiches to feed 2/3 Hungary kids.The  construction guys lunch boxes also contain the same fare. Also in this equation is the highly sugared soda drinks that line the aisles of Wynn Dixie's, or Safeway, to mention just 2.This is happening here as well in other countries.This is the 21st century, and fast food and drink, is the name of the game.The same is happening in China and japan. I was in  Khouzhow (excuse spelling) airport some time ago, and the eating area's were full of parents filling their kids with fast food.

As for you assuming that i "fill my face" with Spam, you are being very presumptuous, as my diet does not consist of Kebabs, Indian curries, Pasta, or fried fish and chips.That's not to say that i haven't eaten them, i just dont make them part of my diet. Also as i live in a village 28 kliks away from the city, i only go there to the cinema. or the odd night out.I do not drink soda's that contain sugar, The only sugarless drinks i see here, are soda water, or coke zero/Pepsi max. And i haven't had a spam sandwich for over 40 years, as my mum and dad didn't have much years ago.

So dont presume to know my diet when you know nothing about me. Oh, and by the way, you asked a favour of me a few days ago, regarding some suspect truck company, and you asked if i would check it out for you. Your reply was that you were too lazy to google. Well, old chum, start googling. You have a great way of making friends.

1 hour ago, Khon Kaen Dave said:

If you have ever lived in, or been to the USA for any length of time. You will have noticed how a lot of American kids are having obesity problems. Also Thailand is having the same problems, more noticeable now over the last 10 years.This is because of the fast food that is now available, more than ever before. There are American mums that would rather give their kids fast food, than cook or create nutritious food.This does, of course depend upon the financial status of the parents.America is a country of some 64.000.000 people, so the proportional ratio is different to, say,Thailand,or the UK.. hence, the ratio of obese children is greater. Having worked on construction sites in The USA, i have seen that convenience foods are more of a staple diet among the working classes.Those families within the poverty line, of which there are many, are victims of the  cheaper and less healthy foods churned out by the companies that take advantage of their situations. I have known many families that, when the husband gets home,would rather pay a visit to Mac Donalds, or any local burger joint, The fried chicken establishments are also always very busy. So, yes, a lot of mums will throw a few rounds of Baloney in the frying pan, or whip up peanut butter sandwiches to feed 2/3 Hungary kids.The  construction guys lunch boxes also contain the same fare. Also in this equation is the highly sugared soda drinks that line the aisles of Wynn Dixie's, or Safeway, to mention just 2.This is happening here as well in other countries.This is the 21st century, and fast food and drink, is the name of the game.The same is happening in China and japan. I was in  Khouzhow (excuse spelling) airport some time ago, and the eating area's were full of parents filling their kids with fast food.

As for you assuming that i "fill my face" with Spam, you are being very presumptuous, as my diet does not consist of Kebabs, Indian curries, Pasta, or fried fish and chips.That's not to say that i haven't eaten them, i just dont make them part of my diet. Also as i live in a village 28 kliks away from the city, i only go there to the cinema. or the odd night out.I do not drink soda's that contain sugar, The only sugarless drinks i see here, are soda water, or coke zero/Pepsi max. And i haven't had a spam sandwich for over 40 years, as my mum and dad didn't have much years ago.

So dont presume to know my diet when you know nothing about me. Oh, and by the way, you asked a favour of me a few days ago, regarding some suspect truck company, and you asked if i would check it out for you. Your reply was that you were too lazy to google. Well, old chum, start googling. You have a great way of making friends.

So sorry Dave to say you stuff your face with spam, so the last time you had Spam was 40 odd years ago, wow, that's a long long time.

My friend in Malaysia will set up a driving school for trucks and he wants to employ me ( I am in my early 50s) He says he wants a farang face around to give the school some credibility. I give talks on truck driving and of course sometimes I climb up one of these  trucks and show the students how to reverse. All done within the compound of the driving school, I can't go on the road because I only have a Thai truck driving license. Other driving instructors do the teaching on the road.

So my Thai friend has already found out this driving school in Khon Kaen, apparently a good one. And I can get a Thai license for truck or heavy vehicles.

Businessmen are always using tricks to get business. It will be a legitimate truck driving school with good experienced local malaysian truck drivers teaching except for me who just got the license and will just hang around to give it the boost.

If the students know I just got my license in Thailand would they be cursing and swearing?

1 hour ago, madusa said:

So sorry Dave to say you stuff your face with spam, so the last time you had Spam was 40 odd years ago, wow, that's a long long time.

My friend in Malaysia will set up a driving school for trucks and he wants to employ me ( I am in my early 50s) He says he wants a farang face around to give the school some credibility. I give talks on truck driving and of course sometimes I climb up one of these  trucks and show the students how to reverse. All done within the compound of the driving school, I can't go on the road because I only have a Thai truck driving license. Other driving instructors do the teaching on the road.

So my Thai friend has already found out this driving school in Khon Kaen, apparently a good one. And I can get a Thai license for truck or heavy vehicles.

Businessmen are always using tricks to get business. It will be a legitimate truck driving school with good experienced local malaysian truck drivers teaching except for me who just got the license and will just hang around to give it the boost.

If the students know I just got my license in Thailand would they be cursing and swearing?

:ohmy:

On 24.05.2017 at 9:06 AM, Old Croc said:

What happened with your long term Thai girlfriend for whom you were building a house a couple of years back?

i am afraid you confuse me  with the moron anglo (5 eyes) nation guys . i am latine ; i  never spend 1 baht for any thai lady ..that kind of stupid guys who build house for the thai frogsare TOP 5   is  1.British 2. us 3. canadian 4. aussie 5. nz.

Edited by tardelli

On 24.05.2017 at 9:06 AM, Old Croc said:

What happened with your long term Thai girlfriend for whom you were building a house a couple of years back?

i am afraid you confuse me  with the moron anglo (5 eyes) nation guys . i am latine ; i  never spend 1 baht for any thai lady ..that kind of stupid guys who build house for a thai frog are TOP 5   is  1.British 2. us 3. canadian 4. aussie 5. nz.

Yer as I thought---a Troll....you come here in the European Summer that only gets 3-4 months, because you like the weather,  to go back to the European winter.........come on you can make up a better story then that....give it some thought next time when you appear as your next character

Edited by oxo1947

37 minutes ago, tardelli said:

i am afraid you confuse me  with the moron anglo (5 eyes) nation guys . i am latine ; i  never spend 1 baht for any thai lady ..that kind of stupid guys who build house for a thai frog are TOP 5   is  1.British 2. us 3. canadian 4. aussie 5. nz.

Thats probably because we have the money to do it.. 

i suggest you move along if you don't like Asian women.  With your attitude towards ANY woman, they would probably tell you to 'sling your hook'. 

2 minutes ago, tardelli said:

the story is not like that in fact ; as you know foreigners cant buy land in Thailand as we all know ; actually the thai lady is a good  friend of mine wife and she is very trustable person  he too ; i would like to buy a land to her name and she might rent it to me for 30 years.            i thougt like that ; but after i gived up . so its nothing with buy a land for a lady free.

You referred to the lady as your GF right through the topic. 

What nationality is this wife you now mention, and how does she fit into your search for a farang woman?

4 minutes ago, Old Croc said:

You referred to the lady as your GF right through the topic. 

What nationality is this wife you now mention, and how does she fit into your search for a farang woman?

do not make your mind busy with uncessary thinks man ..well i clear again that you stop asking more : i am farang guy and  i fed up Thai ladies because ; you cannot talk with thai ladies about the world;they has non idea  ; everything is not sex for me ..i would like meet in Thailand educated foreign expat ladies and  sometimes talking smart and  share a nice time i only miss this from west nothing more than this.. i like to live in  thailand because its always summer here. i think i better move to phuket or samui. the information says normal tourist are in south. maybe its true. we will see

1 minute ago, tardelli said:

do not make your mind busy with uncessary thinks man ..well i clear again that you stop asking more : i am farang guy and  i fed up Thai ladies because ; you cannot talk with thai ladies about the world;they has non idea  ; everything is not sex for me ..i would like meet in Thailand educated foreign expat ladies and  sometimes talking smart and  share a nice time i only miss this from west nothing more than this.. i like to live in  thailand because its always summer here. i think i better move to phuket or samui. the information says normal tourist are in south. maybe its true. we will see

What age are you looking? 

52 minutes ago, tardelli said:

of course not young ladies ))  i hope to meet ladies 40 up maybe )

i am also not teen ager anymore )

I am happy to be proven wrong, but it is just my impression there are not great numbers of single, foreign women here, in the age/educational bracket you seek.  Some may have a "thing" for Asian men.

Keeping looking but same time, maybe also look on European dating site, from your country where you share common culture and language?   Maybe you can find some educated, middle aged women who suddenly find themselves single again after divorce or death of husband.  Perhaps children are adults now, and she has bit of money and time to think about having a new relationship.  If feeling is good, in time, maybe you can meet her there, or she is adventurous enough to fly to Thailand.

But of course you are aware that no matter what high opinion you have of yourself, now at 50+ years age, some Western women may form an unfair idea about you, and what you have been up to the past 16+ years living in Pattaya.  And so you must convince them your days of chasing Thai poontang are over, and now you seek a mature, educated woman of equal standing to have a 'real' relationship with.

Edited by 55Jay

1 hour ago, tardelli said:

the story is not like that in fact ; as you know foreigners cant buy land in Thailand as we all know ; actually the thai lady is a good  friend of mine wife and she is very trustable person  he too ; i would like to buy a land to her name and she might rent it to me for 30 years.            i thougt like that ; but after i gived up . so its nothing with buy a land for a lady free.

So now you have a wife, and your gf is just a good friend..?

and you want to go chatting up western women in Thailand... by the way, what have you learnt, or done in Thailand for the last supposed 16 years?   hiding in a cave, it sounds like.

It is not always easy being a Western woman in Thailand, I know: I’ve been here for over 10 years. On this Bangkok Diaries website alone, the amount of slander and hate-talk directed at Western women is a good representation of the larger anti-Western women dynamics in the country. In addition, I have seen innumerable Western women being broken as their relationship and family tears apart. It is a fact that very few Western couples can survive several years in the Land of Smiles.

http://www.bangkokdiaries.com/2010/01/20/on-being-a-western-woman-in-thailand/

Several years old, and just one perspective, and one you are likely aware of already.  You might try your Latin charm on that ^ website, but it could be an uphill slog at first, especially if you start calling them "morons" like you do on this forum.  Which begs the question, why would you seek advice about caucasion women in Thailand, from farangs on TVF who are losers and morons, shacked up with bargirls 1/2 their age?

Buena suerte a ti'.

Edited by 55Jay