Farang women

tardelli

1 hour ago, richard_smith237 said:

Seriously? the 'go back home if you don't like it' response? I thought it was now widely accepted that this response lacks imagination & intelligence and was only used by those of a galactically inferior mind! :-) oops

I'm a little confused by this thread... Surely an intelligent, attractive woman is intelligent and attractive no matter her nationally or race????

The important issue here is communication...

Sent from my iPhone using Thaivisa Connect

actually, i dont think communication comes into it for many here, its fairly difficult to feel threatened by a woman you cant understand.

much easier when you can write her off as submissive, subservient or stupid.

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

23 minutes ago, madusa said:

No, that can't be true Kabula. There are always a few good ones around just that you are not lucky to meet them.

It all boils down to numbers, when you were born you were given a set of numbers and these numbers even determined whether you get small pox as a baby and survive or you suffer a love affair gone real bad at certain time in your youth. All numbers, that's why we don't get the same kind of luck.

i think when he says lesbian, he includes all women who find him unattractive or uninteresting. 

1 hour ago, richard_smith237 said:

Seriously? the 'go back home if you don't like it' response? I thought it was now widely accepted that this response lacks imagination & intelligence and was only used by those of a galactically inferior mind! :-) oops

I'm a little confused by this thread... Surely an intelligent, attractive woman is intelligent and attractive no matter her nationally or race????

Communication, that's the truth. I love intelligent, and inspiring conversation. Mine always ended up like this.

Me. "Hi babe, you are beautiful do you wanna f###?"

Her. "How disgusting, I most certainly do not!"

Me. "Ok, well, would you mind laying down, while i do"

1 hour ago, cat handler said:

Uhabe you tried hanging out at McDonalds?

Its a pity really that we dont have the Wallmart ladies here........:coffee1:

Opps....my Pics wont download------ do love viewing the Walmart ladies

Edited by oxo1947

8 minutes ago, Khon Kaen Dave said:

True, but most of the felang women in my life, were capable of having a row in an empty house!:shock1:

Hello there Khon Kaen Dave,

Do you live in Khon Kaen? How far is this Truck driving school (apparently run by Scanner truck company I believe) from the town area? I think it is called ID Driving school or something like that. I need information on how far it is from the city area(or town area). Hope you could check this out. Your missus might know or her friends may know.

6 minutes ago, Khon Kaen Dave said:

1 minute ago, madusa said:

Hello there Khon Kaen Dave,

Do you live in Khon Kaen? How far is this Truck driving school (apparently run by Scanner truck company I believe) from the town area? I think it is called ID Driving school or something like that. I need information on how far it is from the city area(or town area). Hope you could check this out. Your missus might know or her friends may know.

Hi maduser. I am about 28 kliks out of KK proper. I dont know of the place that you are asking about, but i think the best thing to do is to google it. In the mean time i will ask a friend of mine in the village. He is off shore at present, but should be back soon. As for my missus knowing, i would have more chance of getting run over by one of the trucks from the school. Sorry mate.

2 minutes ago, Khon Kaen Dave said:

Hi maduser. I am about 28 kliks out of KK proper. I dont know of the place that you are asking about, but i think the best thing to do is to google it. In the mean time i will ask a friend of mine in the village. He is off shore at present, but should be back soon. As for my missus knowing, i would have more chance of getting run over by one of the trucks from the school. Sorry mate.

Thanks Dave, much obliged. will wait for your friend to come back then. Too lazy to google

Lately saw some pictures of fantastic people in Walmart, is it a place where they all gather there or because it is cheap to shop there.  Is it cheaper than Woolworth in England? Is Woolworth still around in England?

Walmart used to be a good place, when Sam Walton was alive.  My father loved to go there and socialize, before he died.  Maybe he was just checking out the women.  :smile:

2 hours ago, richard_smith237 said:

Yes, communication is the problem don't you know that.  After your shag you light up your ciggie you couldn't find any thing to say so you say , "honey, don't you think the walls in this hotel look more perpendicular?"

Edited by madusa
correct word

Lately saw some pictures of fantastic people in Walmart, is it a place where they all gather there or because it is cheap to shop there.  Is it cheaper than Woolworth in England? Is Woolworth still around in England?

No,mon ami. Woolworth went skint a good few years ago. And the sad part is, that it wasn't for astronomical money. Someone like sir Paul Mc Cartney, could have saved the company with all his billions. When F.W. Woolworth went down the pan people lost a lot. The ladybird label was always good for mums who never had a lot of money. The Easter egg isle, was a kids heaven. Also cheap but reliable electrical goods, like sound systems and stuff. When we lost Woolies, we lost a great company. I will never understand why the millionaires of the UK never banded together to save it.The book section was second to none, also the audio section was great, and the film section.It was reasonably priced and within every ones price range.It was an off shoot of the American 5&10 cent stores. I can remember when it advertised "everything for sixpence". You could buy a pair of running shoes for a shilling. One shoe was sixpence, and so was the other. I even remember the big tubes that used to suck up the money in a can. Fabulous days. The like of which we  will never see again. Woolies and Joe Lyons eating houses, where tomato soup and a crusty bread roll was fourpence.

RIP Woolworths.

3 minutes ago, Khon Kaen Dave said:

No,mon ami. Woolworth went skint a good few years ago. And the sad part is, that it wasn't for astronomical money. Someone like sir Paul Mc Cartney, could have saved the company with all his billions. When F.W. Woolworth went down the pan people lost a lot. The ladybird label was always good for mums who never had a lot of money. The Easter egg isle, was a kids heaven. Also cheap but reliable electrical goods, like sound systems and stuff. When we lost Woolies, we lost a great company. I will never understand why the millionaires of the UK never banded together to save it.The book section was second to none, also the audio section was great, and the film section.It was reasonably priced and within every ones price range.It was an off shoot of the American 5&10 cent stores. I can remember when it advertised "everything for sixpence". You could buy a pair of running shoes for a shilling. One shoe was sixpence, and so was the other. I even remember the big tubes that used to suck up the money in a can. Fabulous days. The like of which we  will never see again. Woolies and Joe Lyons eating houses, where tomato soup and a crusty bread roll was fourpence.

RIP Woolworths.

Hey Dave, what year was that? I was in London 1974 and went to Woolworth but at that time I didn't see much of what you mentioned above. I saw a lot of flimsy stuffs being sold there, things that wouldn't work when you get home, it works while you tried it out in the shop though till you got home then.......

RIP Woolworths.

There's a strong rumour on the net that Woolworths is gonna make a come back !!

Although Woolies in the Uk disappeared it was still doing business in Mexico and I believe in Australia ( not 100% sure ).

Anyway if Woolies does make an appearance in the high street I will be in there for some pic 'n' mix !!

3 minutes ago, madusa said:

Hey Dave, what year was that? I was in London 1974 and went to Woolworth but at that time I didn't see much of what you mentioned above. I saw a lot of flimsy stuffs being sold there, things that wouldn't work when you get home, it works while you tried it out in the shop though till you got home then.......

The last time i was in a woolies was just before they went under. I have to disagree with you about the quality of their stuff. I bought loads of stuff there and never had to return anything.The Woolies trade mark was its guarantee . Never had a complaint. Sorry mate but me and you weren't in the same place.

1 hour ago, Old Croc said:

Can you give me a few numbers for the wife? She obsessively collects them for the lottery twice a month.

The numbers your wife collects are different from what I mentioned earlier. When I said you are given a set of numbers when you were born mean your date of birth and time of birth. Ok say you were born in certain year and 20 years later there was a war and you were drafted into the army(whether you want or not) you went off to war but this guy born years later missed the war time. It works like a clock work, or a bit like Monopoly game, your arrive at this square you go to jail  and so on...

Your numbers plus your personality plus your thoughts will determine your course of your life.

All Thais want to get rich to escape poverty, they see poverty all around them so they couldn't wait to get out of it. So don't blame your wife for the lottery preoccupation.

6 hours ago, dotpoom said:

Some good ideas here like the gym and showing them around. I have seen Ads. by ladies on Craigslist also looking for friends to hang out with while here on holidays.

I love observing people and sometimes smile to myself when I see younger foreign ladies walking around......I ask myself, " why do they go on holidays when they spend all their time looking at the ground, for fear of making eye contact I suppose"? (and the Thai ladies spend all their time buried in their phones).

Thank God I made it to the age where I'm nearly invisible to ladies of all nationalaties now anyway....I'd hate the job of all that " chasing" again in today's climate. 555.

My god, what age are you? I am 72 and still find it quite easy to meet foreign and Thai women.

5 minutes ago, Andrew Dwyer said:

There's a strong rumour on the net that Woolworths is gonna make a come back !!

Although Woolies in the Uk disappeared it was still doing business in Mexico and I believe in Australia ( not 100% sure ).

Anyway if Woolies does make an appearance in the high street I will be in there for some pic 'n' mix !!

Hi Andy. Yessssss, pick and mix, you bring back the salivation of times gone by. Sherbet lemons and wine gums. Toffees that promised to draw out the fillings of any body's teeth.A box of fruit gums, saved until you went to the pictures.Easter eggs to drive a chocolate lover to distraction.'All because the lady loves Milk Tray" remember that? The lime barrel chocolate in a box of milk tray, every body's favourite.Oh woolies, my lion heart.

I can say no more, i am having a Woolies moment.

4 hours ago, stephen tracy said:

Much of what you just said describes the average Farang male in Thailand.  Which is why they are in Thailand. No one apart from a cheap prostitute would ever consider dating them.

True in some cases and not true in some cases, I met a number of nice men (i am not gay) I mean senior men who I think could date some nice western women.

All depends on your luck in meeting people right?

6 hours ago, Kabula said:

Wow...In 11 years living  in Thailand I never heard or read about anyone looking for a western woman.

My first thought was, 'forget about it.'  Then, 'up to you; good luck.'

I never met a western women here  that I would like to spend more than 20 minutes with.

Most were obese, heavy smokers, lesbians, heavy drinkers, and full of dysfunctional attitude. Nothing I'm interested in.

Just thinking about them makes my stomach upset.

you forget : vegetarian 

10 hours ago, richard_smith237 said:

I'd hazard a guess and suggest that is more to do with the person who would speak with you...

Some guys have been burnt back home, others not, but it seems that Thailand does attract a certain number of guys with an incredibly narrow minded monochrome view on life and in this case the opposite sex. 

There is nothing wrong with the right Western Women, or Thai Women or anyone Woman for that matter...  however, a narrow minded attitude is hardly going to bring the best out in someone. 

I for one know a handful of intelligent fun Western women, they are good friends with my Wife and I. 

These bitter guys who hold to some poorly thought out stereotype perpetuated in bars really only have themselves to blame for their own misinformation and bitterness...  

Really - Generalisations thrown at a whole race's gender are so fundamentally flawed those who generalize prove their true stupidity.

And you are married to????