Advice bank with online wire transfers and small fees

Hello!

I urgently need to transfer about of 8k usd overseas.

I tried to order wire at SCB - gosh, webinterface has a lot of pitfalls…

1) each field allow to put a very limited amount of symbols, I couldn't put the whole bank name, joined 2 words to do it (bankof). Edited branch address.

2) 3 times I was logged out because of short timeout, then I prepared all data in local editor and copypasted it to get in time… Long form but short timeout.

3) finally - I have a sensitive information in payment details (subacc number, etc). So if I will not put this info I will not receive my money in system I transfer it. This info is latin letters, numbers and characters, nothing non-ASCII. Buuut after form submission I got message "pls use only english characters". What they mean?

So - I decided to go SCB branch. They gave me some paper form, fields are much shorter, I couldn't put address and bank name, did 2 lines by small letters, ok. After a while a realized they don't have payment details field. I stopped exactly at the field "Branch address" and asked "Where is the payment details field?"

They started to point to the address field and explained, that if I will not put the branch address the will not send it. They didn't got my question about payment details field, than last person who tried to help me told that "matter of payment" (or so called) is that field, but I'm sure it isn't and I don't want to play roulette coz money delivery relays on this field.

So - where I can at least fill wire payment form online to make sure I'll get the money???

Perhaps you can try posting in legible English. If we can't understand you here, how do you expect a Thai language speaker to be able to understand you?

You are writing of US$ and overseas. Could you be any more vague?

If you want help, slow down and add the salient info.

Are you writing about an International Remittance to the USA via SCB?

https://www.scbeasy.com/v1.4/site/presignon/index_en.asp

I talk about wire transfer (SWIFT). I need bank which allows to order transfer online and have proper transfer details field in the form, because my payment will be identified by this field.