Youth who threatened US man and family in Chiang Mai car park says sorry

webfact

3 hours ago, realenglish1 said:

The only reason your sorry is because you got caught 

in my day a  "tune up"  ride around the block in the back of a paddy wagon ,stripped of all i.d. wallet , keys and money as well as shoes  , then being dumped  at the rear entrance of the nearest hospital . this was the way "things" were sorted out . saying sorry was not in the equation ............

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That's rich......people on here calling him things like " man baby" and " man child".

Where I come from people gave up namecalling when they graduated from infants and started maturing outside of the school playground and into the bigger world.

All the time on here I see words like s - - - - bag. monster, j - - k off,.. etc., to describe people.

At what age do these people think it might be time to start growing up and if they have something worthwhile to contribute to a conversation to do so in.an adult manner.

1 hour ago, Foozool said:

pulling a BB gun is not really a smart move. Next time he will pull that BB , he will receive a real bulet from a real gun pulled by another Thai.

Or a foreigner. He only needs to pick on the wrong one, something that rarely occurs to Thais when they're wound up.

That's rich......people on here calling him things like " man baby" and " man child".
    Where I come from people gave up namecalling when they graduated from infants and started maturing outside of the school playground and into the bigger world.
   All the time on here I see words like s - - - - bag. monster, j - - k off,.. etc., to describe people.
At what age do these people think it might be time to start growing up and if they have something worthwhile to contribute to a conversation to do so in.an adult manner.

Mostly the words seen on TV describing these sort people are pretty much spot on, because that's what they are.

Sent from my SM-G920F using Thailand Forum - Thaivisa mobile app

2 hours ago, FarangJon said:

Lol "to be a hero". Next time a hero with a bullet in your head or stabbed down coz of few bahts.

Brit guy I knew got held up in Pattaya by Thais using a syringe as a weapon. The guy backed down and handed over his money but the Thais stabbed him anyway. Soon he developed hep. He's got serious health issues now, liver problems, can't drink anymore.

The 17 yr old kid goes to police station with his Mommy wow these Thai kids always go to cop shop with their Mommy TIT

Not only there, that is hilarious...
- Doctor or Hospital
- public authorities
- Shopping
- Holidays

Good grief, I have a very good relation with my parents but at the age of 17 until now the last thing I wished for is that they show up with me at one of those places.
But for Thai kids it seems normal

14 hours ago, thailand49 said:

A man child who has been spoiled by the parents. With this type of attitude the greatest weapon he still has in his possession is the car.

People have been shot to death in the USA over driving disputes. So not just spoiled young men from Thailand behave like this. 

9 hours ago, TSF said:

Brit guy I knew got held up in Pattaya by Thais using a syringe as a weapon. The guy backed down and handed over his money but the Thais stabbed him anyway. Soon he developed hep. He's got serious health issues now, liver problems, can't drink anymore.

Sad story.

However, trying to play a hero isnt it worth, if its just money.

And Thai teenagers are animals, we all know that.

47 minutes ago, sanemax said:

I do not know that , the huge majority of Thai teens are nice polite people

Of course not all of them, but many.

And we are not talking here about the whole thai teenager community, we are talking about criminals. Don't miss the topic please.

Edited by FarangJon

16 hours ago, CLW said:

Not only there, that is hilarious...
- Doctor or Hospital
- public authorities
- Shopping
- Holidays

Good grief, I have a very good relation with my parents but at the age of 17 until now the last thing I wished for is that they show up with me at one of those places.
But for Thai kids it seems normal

Kids grow up here a bit later that the rest of the world. I cannot tell you as yet how much later as still waiting to find out, first report suggest decades or never

9 hours ago, ericthai said:

People have been shot to death in the USA over driving disputes. So not just spoiled young men from Thailand behave like this. 

Yes, you are right but we are talking just about Thailand,  this isn't a global conversation. Just because it is done doesn't mean it should be accepted here.

2 minutes ago, wakeupplease said:

Kids grow up here a bit later that the rest of the world. I cannot tell you as yet how much later as still waiting to find out, first report suggest decades or never

Yes, this is so correct. We have all been through it. What I'm trying to teach my son now but tough task since outside of myself it isn't evident to him within his friends. There isn't a re-enforcement to what I'm talking about. It in general seem so foreign to Thai especially the low income. Here in general they want their kids to grow up fast, too fast in my opinion. You are only a kid once? 

13 hours ago, FarangJon said:

Of course not all of them, but many.

And we are not talking here about the whole thai teenager community, we are talking about criminals. Don't miss the topic please.

Not sure he (or I) missed the topic.  You made massive generalization in your original post. "And Thai teenagers are animals, we all know that."

On 5/30/2017 at 8:45 PM, thailand49 said:

Yes, you are right but we are talking just about Thailand,  this isn't a global conversation. Just because it is done doesn't mean it should be accepted here.

No,  we are not just talking about Thailand. We are talking about a kid that pulled a gun on someone. How does this make it Thailand only??   I dont care where it happens , as It shouldn't be acceptable anywhere!! 

Try to point with a toy gun at someone in the US and you'll end up dead within minutes..  Here you just need to hope for the best .Nobody cares. 

8 hours ago, ericthai said:

No,  we are not just talking about Thailand. We are talking about a kid that pulled a gun on someone. How does this make it Thailand only??   I dont care where it happens , as It shouldn't be acceptable anywhere!! 

Sorry, but the story is talking about a boy in Thailand, who pull a gun on someone in Thailand,  who was arrested in Thailand in which the laws of Thailand will be applied.  We know it happens all over the world but the Laws of Thailand doesn't apply anywhere. Even the Thai leaders with their culture expect more from Thais even if it happens elsewhere.

• 2 weeks later...