for the needy or greedy

opalred

there seems no control over charities /foundations /care groups

after 14yrs here i have seen most groups 80to 100% of funds collected go to the people running them

the wife was helping one foundation made her stop after seeing what went on

the people ahead of group[ s were acquiring houses and cars and trips little went to the needy

another care group said to help aged and dying frangs 

only to find they have to make them benefices of there will

there was a orphanage started up north 

till found it was for the needs of the people who started it 

so take care here on your donations 

there are a lot of parasites out there/cheers

Same the world over, executive boards, non-exec directors......all on fat salaries.

Our most recent contribution to a school to re-tile the outside path and fit new sinks to toilet block. Never again, they tiled the inside block instead of the outside as initially agreed, using half the tiles, with the other half going to a teachers 'resort'.

We'll go back to buying bicycles and cash envelopes for childrens sports day next year.

1 hour ago, Spaniel said:

Lots of fraud, greed etc in many charities worldwide.       I have found the Fr. Ray Foundation in Pattaya (www.fr-ray.org)  to be a worthwhile cause.

The Rejoice Foundation/Rejoice Charity based in Chiang Mai are a UK registered charity. They do good work with the hill tribes of North Thailand. They are well worth supporting.

2 hours ago, rak sa_ngop said:

The Rejoice Foundation/Rejoice Charity based in Chiang Mai are a UK registered charity. They do good work with the hill tribes of North Thailand. They are well worth supporting.

While I'm in no position to doubt what you're saying (I haven't a clue), wouldn't every dodgy group out there also have its social media cheerleaders?

4 hours ago, Spaniel said:

Lots of fraud, greed etc in many charities worldwide.       I have found the Fr. Ray Foundation in Pattaya (www.fr-ray.org)  to be a worthwhile cause.

I asked the good father himself what I could give to the kids and he said "fruit". No corruption when he was running it.

Not saying there is now, but I haven't been there since he died.

38 minutes ago, impulse said:

While I'm in no position to doubt what you're saying (I haven't a clue), wouldn't every dodgy group out there also have its social media cheerleaders?

A good charity will allow you to go and look for yourself.

I don't give to any "charities" that i haven't personally checked out.

9 minutes ago, tanusharma said:

Treatment of Pharmascience medicine Stone Crusher for Kidney stones

The treatment is kidney stone has become very easy with the help of Pharma Science the India Ayurveda’s Stone Crusher. This stone crusher will remove all your kidney stone up to 20 mm. it comes with the 100% money back guarantee.It is totally based on herbs

For more visit

Kidney Stone

Show us research studies..