What Are You Doing For New Year?

Jockstar

What Are You Doing For New Year?

My mom called me yesterday ..she said that papa wanted to drive up north(they are in Nakhon Sawan ,the gate of northern part in LOS) ... :D my sister and me cant join ..coz we can't drive up north ( 99999 % bloody traffic jam)

well i 'm in bkk on N-year then

I will rent some movie dvds ...and go to the gym(hate it ...but a chubby girl likes me cant reject /blame on it)

and yes.. I'll read books

( i've a plan to take a master degree in the Netherlands next year)

Happy New Year for u all ... :o

Tournament of Roses Parade - Pasadena, California

yahs, yahs...brings a tear to this old expats eyes...many a New Year's Eve was spent curbside along the parade route on Colorado Blvd when growing up there...biggest New Year's Eve party in the US.

tomorrow sum Arabs are gonna call me about a job in Saudi so gotta be awake to answer the call, then gotta decide if I wanna take the job or not (if offered; good money but ugh :o )...otherwise uneventful.

best wishes for the New Year to everyone...

Edited by tutsiwarrior

I'll be on a 747 heading for BKK.

Well it could be worse. :bah:

Yes it could..... :D

I will be on a 777 flying to London! :D

Thats worse. Sorry to hear that Derek. Hope alls well though with you and the family. :D :D

Hi Jock

Yes all is well just have to be in London for the 2nd to cover for my business partner whilst he has an extended holiday.

Matthew is now a very naughty 2 year old! :o

Happy New Year to you and your wife.....and of course to all TV members.

We're having bbq at our friend's house like last year with loads of meat and seafood!!! Yum! Then prolly head to one of the clubs... still haven't t decided tho!?! bed club? silom? q bar?

Cheers and Happy New Year's to all!!! :o

We're having bbq at our friend's house like last year with loads of meat and seafood!!! Yum! Then prolly head to one of the clubs... still haven't t decided tho!?! bed club? silom? q bar?

Cheers and Happy New Year's to all!!! :o

Will probably heading to Bed Club too with some friends of mine....maybe I'll see you there Hush with your shoes!! :D