Value of Toyota Fortuner 3.0 2WD 2014 49000km

Thinking about buying a new car. I'd like to get a hint of the value of my Toyota Fortuner 2014 3.0 2WD ,  49000 km, Pear White, Mint condition, Serviced every 10000 km, First class insurance paid until 31/1 2018 as well as road tax and compulsory insurance .  Thanks in advance 

Edited by spetersen
Wrong year of insurance payment

I think you would get 800k max depending on condition. This model really had a long lifespan of more than 10 years and the new model is much newer and advanced.

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

No they are worth more. Have a look at one2car or other websites for second hand cars. I guess you would get 950k/1m for this model.

Sent from my SM-J710F using Thailand Forum - Thaivisa mobile app

A good way of pricing it is to look at your insurance policy to see what they give if a right off.

Then add around 100th bt.

My old 2009 Sportivo was quoted insurance at 530th I sold it for 620th A kick under half price when new. It had done low miles still under 100KM. Bugger all insurance or tax. Couple of months at best. Toyota offered me 590th but sold it privately.

Think you might be a little lucky to get as mentioned 1 mil: Thais want the top of range latest models if they can get them.

Edited by fredob43

You tend to lose more for newer cars especially when a model change is out. You can get brand new fortuner for about 1.4 mil so Id suggest you keep it longer and sell it.

9 hours ago, Robert24 said:

No they are worth more. Have a look at one2car or other websites for second hand cars. I guess you would get 950k/1m for this model.

Sent from my SM-J710F using Thailand Forum - Thaivisa mobile app

One2car tends to be optimistic asking prices, Taladrod a little less so, see  http://www.taladrod.com/w30/iSch/SchC.aspx?fno:all+mk:37+md:473+bd:659+ta:2441+smd:n+ty:0+cl:0+gr:b+pv:0+y1:2014+y2:2014+p1:0+p2:0

Either way if you are selling a margin needs to be deducted from the advertised prices.

10 hours ago, shady86 said:

You tend to lose more for newer cars especially when a model change is out. You can get brand new fortuner for about 1.4 mil so Id suggest you keep it longer and sell it.

New Fortuners start at 1,559,000 for the 2 wheel drive 2.8 going up to 1.769,000bt for the top of the range two tone Sportivo.

Not cheap. But they are offering deals. Well they are at my local Toyota dealers.