Jump to content

Change of address / 90 day report

Recommended Posts

My partner and I arrived in BKK on a OA (retirement) visa and a Non-immigrant B visa respectively. We put a hotel down as our address on the arrivals card and now we are moving into a condo we rented.


Do we have to notify authorities of the change in address and if so, how?


Neither one of us received anything about doing 90 day reports. Should we expect something in the mail for that or is that something that we are expected to kno somehow?



Sent from my iPad using Thailand Forum - Thaivisa mobile app

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Immigration sends nothing in the mail to remind foreigners to submit the notification of staying in Thailand longer than 90 days.


You, who arrived with an non-OA visa and received permission to stay must submit this notification.


Your partner, who entered with a non-B visa and received permission to stay 90 days, must leave the country before the expiration of these 90 days and therefore must not submit the 90-day notification.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Went to Korat Immigration yesterday after moving in from another province to report my new address.

They said, it's not my job to report but the responsibility of the landlord. The landlord must come to immigration in person and provide the TM30 form there.


It seems every immigration office has its own rules.


Link to comment
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.

  • Create New...