WAP Video Club 540 Baht + VAT on my TRUE bills ??

Dario

Hi everyone,

I just received a bill for one of our True-H contracts, a tablet I'm using mostly as a Hub to tether the True 3G signal to one of my computers. I usually never look at the bills because I just trusted TRUE blindly. But that proves to be a biiig mistake!

I already noticed that my bills were pretty high every month for a contract 899 Baht + Vat for 5GB. My bills  - I until now just blindly paid every month bills which amount to 1'400/1'500/1'600 Baht a month. Today I'm finally looking at one of the bills and I see an item called WAP Video Club with an amount of 540 Baht  + Vat ( 37.80). I called True and I was told that I have (maybe unknowingly) subscribed to video download. I'm not in the least interested in any video downloads, but it could be that my 8-year old daughter subscribed (unknowingly) to it. The True representative now cancelled the service and I was told that they will ionvestigate and let me know the result in about a week.

So beware, if you get high True-H bills, have a closer look at them, some phoney companies might be syphoning money off for unwanted services. Anyone encounter something similar?

Yes and no - I changed my online package in-store as they were offering faster speeds for the same money and next bill was at a higher rate. Still not a 100% resolved but I am only paying the same as I did before.

Sorry but I do not understand anybody that blindly pays any bill, whether here or back in your home country, without checking it. Especially when it turns out to be more than 50% above the level you had originally contracted to..................

• 1 month later...