Console Gamers: Ps2, 360, Wii, Ds, Psp, Pc, Gc, Ps3

Richb2004v2

I look forward to getting a Wii some time in the future.

At the minute however I am enjoying the 360. I am really into 'Gears of War' at the moment. It is a truly fantastic game. Graphically it is the best I have seen. The game play is also brilliant. Is anyone else playing this game at the minute?

I am also playing ‘Bully’ on the PS2 and I was playing ‘Age of Empires’ on the DS, but I think is has me beat.

What games are we all playing at the minute, on any console or PC?

im only playing PC at the moment - and for the first time ever im into RPG/MMORPG - Guild Wars and more recently World of Warcraft

although i still like to pick up Gran Turismo 4 on the PS2 - ive heard great things about the wii but dunno if ill be buying one just yet.

Here's what my last week has been like with gaming:

360: Gears of War & lost planet

PSP: GTA:VCS

Dreamcast: ikaruga

PS2: Gradius 5 & Rez

PC: Oblivion & Quake4

Xbox: Call of Duty 3.

Luckily, i still manage to squeeze some time in for wife+kid. All i need to do now is figure out this sleep thing people keep on talking about....

Here's what my last week has been like with gaming:

360: Gears of War & lost planet

PSP: GTA:VCS

Dreamcast: ikaruga

PS2: Gradius 5 & Rez

PC: Oblivion & Quake4

Xbox: Call of Duty 3.

Luckily, i still manage to squeeze some time in for wife+kid. All i need to do now is figure out this sleep thing people keep on talking about....

Wow! Thats a lot of gaming. Its a suprise to hear of a Dreamcast still on the go. I thought that was a great machine.

Whats Lost Planet like? Did you get it in Thailand?

Isn't GTA:VCS difficult to play on the PSP. I found LCS to difficult.

just beat GOD OF WAR on ps2, great game A+ reviews

now im playing Age of Empires III and it rocks, i was a fan of part 1 and 2, if you like strategy games

looking forward to a ps3 next year when the whole world finishes buying it at ridiculous prices lol

I play chess on ocassion

good topic btw im an Avid gamer lol, mosty into RPG'S and dragonquest and finalfantasy

just beat GOD OF WAR on ps2, great game A+ reviews

now im playing Age of Empires III and it rocks, i was a fan of part 1 and 2, if you like strategy games

looking forward to a ps3 next year when the whole world finishes buying it at ridiculous prices lol

I play chess on ocassion

good topic btw im an Avid gamer lol, mosty into RPG'S and dragonquest and finalfantasy

PC: MANHUNT (really easy to run on low spec machines!), Ghost Recon Advanced Warfighter, and Medieval 2 Total War!

My List:

Wii - Legend of Zelda Twilight Princess (USA Version)

Wii Virtual Console - Gunstar Hero, Street Fighter II

DS - Brain Age, Elite Beat Agent, Animal Crossing DS, Castelvania Portrait of Rain

Gamecube - Eternal Darkness, Prince of Persia Two Thrones

PS2 - Guitar Hero II

Gameboy Advance - Mario Golf

Turok

Edited by Turok

I forgot I'm playing 'Animal Crossing' too. I keep asking myself why I keep playing it, but I do. I just started trading turnips after three months playing! I guess that sounds weird to those not in the know. :o

I'm also playing Oblivion on 360, but find it slow going at times.

Rich:

I have spent more time and effort playing Animal Crossing DS than any game ever. something about the game that makes you come back daily. I am always looking to deck out my house differently, check what is new in Nook's store, catch a new fish or bug, do some weeding, etc... I can't wait for it to come out on the Wii. Its a game that you play for 20 minutes a day. I have excellent memories of Animal Crossing for the GC. Oh, I also play NFL Blitz for the GC alot. The wii is nice in that you can shelve the funny looking GC and play the Wii games and GC on the sleek looking Wii console. Its nice going down memory lane with the wii virtual console. The memories of my younger gaming days.

Turok

Only Pc for me. On my pc at the moment i have.

FIFA 07

Oblivion

Farcry

Tiger Woods 06

HitMan Blood Money(nearly finished)

Just completed Prey. Thats a great game. Loved it.

I'm on the look out for something new. A love FPS. Any ideas?

Edited by Jockstar

Wow! Thats a lot of gaming. Its a suprise to hear of a Dreamcast still on the go. I thought that was a great machine.

Whats Lost Planet like? Did you get it in Thailand?

Isn't GTA:VCS difficult to play on the PSP. I found LCS to difficult.

Ikaruga is simply the best sh'mup ever created, and should be played at least once by everyone. I flick it on when i'm in need of a quick fix. Yeah got Lost Planet in Bkk - it's allright, alough no GoW. the baddies are cool (and huge).

GTA (both LCS & VCS) i had no problems with the controls once the initial "burning in period" was over. I find the scheme way easier than the PC version...

I average 5-6 hours a week of gaming, at the moment my time is split between:

PC

Battlefield 2142, Company of Heroes, Medieval 2 Total War, Battlefield 2,

I still dust off the old Xbox every no and then for my favourite Rainbow Six: Black Arrow

I'll grab a 360 soon and am looking forward to jumping on to Rainbow Six Vegas, I have been hearing some great news about that game.

Black and MGS 3 on Ps2.... great games.

I finished Black a month or so ago. It is a great shooter, but I found the massive levels without save points a bit off putting.

Has anyone finished 'Gears of War' on 360 that can give me some tips?

I would recommend Gears as a first class FPS, although actually it may be a TPS. Great either way.

I left my xbox and dreamcast in America and traded in the big desktop rig for a 17inch i9300 from dell. So I only have a 6800go to power the computer games.

But now I am playing Neverwinter Nights 2, Counterstrike source, and CoD 2. I fire up hitman, black and white 2, oblivion and some others on the rare occasion. I am planning on having a wii shipped to me, I will pick up a 360 sometime later on my next stop home.

teaching and planning a wedding has cut into the gamming time for me. I WAS a huge MMO fan since Ultima online in 97, but that stopped for about the past 1.5years :o

Resistance online - PS3. Awsome.

Your getting onto the servers from within Thailand? Its not working for me :o

You have to register for Playatationonline, just put in a made up US or HK address etc.

It might be that you are having trouble in the last few days due to the internet problems following the recent earthquake in Korea...

I left my xbox and dreamcast in America and traded in the big desktop rig for a 17inch i9300 from dell. So I only have a 6800go to power the computer games.

But now I am playing Neverwinter Nights 2, Counterstrike source, and CoD 2. I fire up hitman, black and white 2, oblivion and some others on the rare occasion. I am planning on having a wii shipped to me, I will pick up a 360 sometime later on my next stop home.

teaching and planning a wedding has cut into the gamming time for me. I WAS a huge MMO fan since Ultima online in 97, but that stopped for about the past 1.5years :o

You know I'm really suprised at the amount of falang who are now gaming over here! Its impressive that guys are upping stumps and moving on out to Thailand and getting in the gaming groove!

I've just got a laptop and tower pc but the gamers on TV who have a full panoply of games consoles here in LOS never cease to amaze me!

Game on!

You have to register for Playatationonline, just put in a made up US or HK address etc.

It might be that you are having trouble in the last few days due to the internet problems following the recent earthquake in Korea...

It wasnt working 2 weeks ago, and it still isnt working now.. Your managing to connect from within Thailand?

I have been in love with Ninja Gaiden on XBOX for about three years. I have a hard time finding a game that can top that since I don't play FPS (I like close combat kinda game).

Now I also like Street Fighter III: fight for the future. I have no idea where to find an arcade machine for that game in Thailand. Anybody know where to go? Please drop a line.

I missed 'Ninja Gaiden' on Xbox. Now I have the 360 and am hoping to sell the Xbox soon.

I would love to get an arcade machine for my drive, but I can not imagine getting one here in Thailand. There just isn't the accessibility here in LOS. Its something I took for granted in UK: everything I wanted was there. Still LOS does have its benefits.

Let us know if you have any luck finding one though.

It wasnt working 2 weeks ago, and it still isnt working now.. Your managing to connect from within Thailand?

I haven't tried it for a couple of days, but yeah I have been playing it from Thailand last week and the week before.