Police rush to London Bridge after reports of van hitting pedestrians

rooster59

2 minutes ago, transam said:

Are thousands of Islamic folk at this very moment killing and planning to kill women and kids in many countries.....?   Yes or NO....

To whom are you referring?

ISIS? Then yes. They do , unfortunately, have thousands of members and supporters in many countries.

A large number, but a tiny fraction of the world's Muslim population.

Why do you think they and those like them represent the 1.8 billion Muslims in the world, and ignore the words of the many more Muslims worldwide who condemn them?

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

1 minute ago, 7by7 said:

ISIS? Then yes. They do , unfortunately, have thousands of members and supporters in many countries.

Why do you think they and those like them represent the 1.8 billion Muslims in the world, and ignore the words of the many more Muslims worldwide who condemn them?

Are ISIS, that are terrorising many countries, Islamic Muslims.......?.............YES or NO

How patriotic are British Muslims? Much more than you think, actually

Other research gives a clearer idea about how Britain's Muslims feel about their country. A study by Demos - "Place for Pride" - in 2011 found that British Muslims tended to be more patriotic and more optimistic about Britain's future than the average citizen

Not from some tree hugging, PC leftie source, but The Telegraph.

15 minutes ago, dick dasterdly said:

There are a few old testament biblical references to killing non-believers and those bowing down to idols etc. too.....

Not to mention homosexuals and other various people condemned by the old testament....

Once upon a time I could have quoted every appalling statement, chapter and verse as I'd had it drummed into me every day by my christian mother....

6 minutes ago, transam said:

But we moved on............Islam wants to remain in the dark ages but wants 21st century goodies.......Those with a few quid get on a plane to indulge in boozing and fornicating, looking at birds with sod all on....We all know that stuff but they are not reigned in, same as the preachers who brainwash folk to blow themselves up for nothing are not...

Fair enough, to a certain extent.

But let's not pretend that the christian bible is any less appalling when it comes to killing others that don't 'fit in' with its belief system!

Just now, transam said:

Are ISIS, that are terrorising many countries, Islamic Muslims.......?.............YES or NO

Previously asked and already answered.

But for the benefit of those who find understanding difficult; yes, ISIS and their ilk are Muslims, or at least claim to be. But, as said, they do not represent the vast majority of Muslims.

Why wont you answer my question: why do you think they and those like them represent the 1.8 billion Muslims in the world, and ignore the words of the many more Muslims worldwide who condemn them?

Fair enough, to a certain extent.

But let's not pretend that the christian bible is any less appalling when it comes to killing others that don't 'fit in' with its belief system!

Look no further than American presidents. They all use God to bless America and they all have 1000's of murders on their bloody hands.

Sent from my iPhone using Thailand Forum - Thaivisa mobile app

1 minute ago, 7by7 said:

Previously asked and already answered.

But for the benefit of those who find understanding difficult; yes, ISIS and their ilk are Muslims, or at least claim to be. But, as said, they do not represent the vast majority of Muslims.

Why wont you answer my question: why do you think they and those like them represent the 1.8 billion Muslims in the world, and ignore the words of the many more Muslims worldwide who condemn them?

They ARE Muslims.....Good grief man......

If you think I should believe what a zillion folk chat you are mistaken, plus l do not believe all Muslims in real life want to top non believers, but many do probably think that but chat to appease....

When ever Muslims kill YOU are always here to protect THEIR faith...It is rather tiresome...

4 minutes ago, transam said:

They ARE Muslims.....Good grief man......

If you think I should believe what a zillion folk chat you are mistaken, plus l do not believe all Muslims in real life want to top non believers, but many do probably think that but chat to appease....

When ever Muslims kill YOU are always here to protect THEIR faith...It is rather tiresome...

Whenever Muslim terrorists kill, you are always there to condemn all Muslims and make uneducated remarks like

1 hour ago, transam said:

To appease a religion that has stated in the book they follow to kill non Islamic believers...

28 minutes ago, transam said:

Islam wants to remain in the dark ages

Plus, of course, the usual pathetic response to Muslim condemnation of Islamist terrorism; they are appeasing, lying, lulling us into a false sense of security etc., etc..

Islamic terrorists no more represent Islam and the majority of Muslims than you or I. That is a fact, proven time and time again; even though you and those like you refuse to accept it because it confounds your prejudice.

I have no desire to protect or defend terrorist murderers, whatever their cause. I never have, never will.

But I will always defend the innocent whenever possible. Even if people like you find that tiresome.

Why do you find it tiresome to be reminded that many British Muslims serve in the armed forces, the emergency services, the NHS etc.?

4 minutes ago, 7by7 said:

Whenever Muslim terrorists kill, you are always there to condemn all Muslims and make uneducated remarks like

Plus, of course, the usual pathetic response to Muslim condemnation of Islamist terrorism; they are appeasing, lying, lulling us into a false sense of security etc., etc..

Islamic terrorists no more represent Islam and the majority of Muslims than you or I. That is a fact, proven time and time again; even though you and those like you refuse to accept it because it confounds your prejudice.

I have no desire to protect or defend terrorist murderers, whatever their cause. I never have, never will.

But I will always defend the innocent whenever possible. Even if people like you find that tiresome.

Why do you find it tiresome to be reminded that many British Muslims serve in the armed forces, the emergency services, the NHS etc.?

You failed to write  " I have no desire to protect or defend MUSLIM terrorist murderers"...Which I expected..

Why bring up Muslims in the NHS........Are you daft....They are saving life, not taking it........

3 minutes ago, transam said:

You failed to write  " I have no desire to protect or defend MUSLIM terrorist murderers"...Which I expected..

Unlike you, apparently, I do not differentiate between Islamist terrorists and other terrorists, they are all the same to me; murdering scum. That is why I said

12 minutes ago, 7by7 said:

4 minutes ago, transam said:

Why bring up Muslims in the NHS........Are you daft....They are saving life, not taking it........

Exactly; and they are more representative of British Muslims than the scum who committed the atrocities in Westminster, Manchester and London Bridge and those before.

As are those British Muslims in the armed forces, police and emergency services.

You and those who share your mindset need reminding that the vast majority of British Muslims are responsible members of society and many serve it.

1 minute ago, 7by7 said:

Unlike you, apparently, I do not differentiate between Islamist terrorists and other terrorists, they are all the same to me; murdering scum. That is why I said

Exactly; and they are more representative of British Muslims than the scum who committed the atrocities in Westminster, Manchester and London Bridge and those before.

As are those British Muslims in the armed forces, police and emergency services.

You and those who share your mindset need reminding that the vast majority of British Muslims are responsible members of society and many serve it.

So what is my mindset, not others, mine.......?

1 hour ago, 7by7 said:

Had you bothered to actually read the article linked to, you would know how pathetic your comment is.

Clearly, sarcasm  goes right over the top of your head,  Having lost out on your pointless posts yesterday, you had to go all the way back simply to point out that you fail to grasp simple concepts such as sarcasm and irony.

You just continue to make yourself look dumber and dumber.

Your was a truly pointless post.

I guess I bit.

Well done!

All this Islamophobia sadly is playing into the hands of the masterminds. The preachers of hatred. These people must be eradicated!

The losers who are now dead become martyrs. But the preachers of hatred are still inspiring more pawns to act out their sick ideology

3 hours ago, thaibeachlovers said:

You might want to research that. A Thai worker stole millions of $ worth of jewels from a Saudi prince and escaped back to Thailand. When the Saudis tried to get the jewels back  they were given fakes and have never received satisfaction since. Some Saudis murdered in Thailand. So yes numbers of Thais employed in Saudi reduced ( not zero ) and they stopped Saudis from visiting Thailand on holiday ( though I'm quite happy about that ).

Read

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Blue_Diamond_Affair

Well,I dont know what You call reduced. My Wife had a good job there for 12Years in an American  Saudi Hospital, she was booted out despite Saudi requests to let her stay. There were Plane Loads of Thais , all treated perfectly she says but she doesn't remember how many, it happened that fast.. But that's not the Point is it.?. Thais paid the Muslim Price for having one Thief, not Buddhists Murdering their innocents.Now if we returned the Compliment, and their innocent aliens were penalised perhaps they would be more Self Policing and help find these Sickos who live amongst them . Just a comment, but i know the Liberal Dove and PC Mob will do nothing till its too late

1 hour ago, transam said:

Are thousands of Islamic folk at this very moment killing and planning to kill women and kids in many countries.....?   Yes or NO....

Let it go Transam, this guy is purely getting his kicks out of being contrary, adding nothing to the conversation and, I am sure, just taking the counter position to give himself something to do.  You can tell this is only the contrary types manage to rack up such an imbalance of posts to likes.

He's simply walking the fine line between being a pr@tt and being a troll.

Pointless engaging with the self-styled apologist.

4 minutes ago, saminoz said:

Let it go Transam, this guy is purely getting his kicks out of being contrary, adding nothing to the conversation and, I am sure, just taking the counter position to give himself something to do.  You can tell this is only the contrary types manage to rack up such an imbalance of posts to likes.

The guy normally only shows up when Muslims kill folk threads to tell us we are all out of order....Sad stuff...

How is pointing out that "thousands of" out of billions, is a tiny amount, and in no way represents the overwhelming majority of Muslims "being a prat" or a troll?

59 minutes ago, transam said:

So what is my mindset, not others, mine.......?

Obvious from the fact that, like saminoz, and others, you have to resort to pathetic insults such as

26 minutes ago, saminoz said:

and

20 minutes ago, transam said:

The guy normally only shows up when Muslims kill folk threads to tell us we are all out of order....Sad stuff...

when presented with facts which you cannot counter and which show your arguments to be built on prejudice alone.

Edited by 7by7
remove typo

1 minute ago, 7by7 said:

Obvious from the fact that, like saminoz, and others, you have to resort to pathetic insults such as

and

when presented with facts which you cannot counter and which show your arguments to be built on prejudice alone.

What is my mindset regarding this topic...?

Just now, transam said:

What is my mindset regarding this topic...?

As I said; it is obvious; as it is in all topics relating to Islamic terrorism in which you post.

Your mindset is that Islam is a medieval, barbarous religion and all followers of it are the same.

Your mindset is that no matter how many and how often Muslims condemn the terrible atrocities committed in the name of their religion, they are lying and secretly support the terrorists and want to subvert us all to their will.

One only has to read your posts in this topic to deduce that; and I have previously quoted from two of your posts to show it.

1 minute ago, 7by7 said:

As I said; it is obvious; as it is in all topics relating to Islamic terrorism in which you post.

Your mindset is that Islam is a medieval, barbarous religion and all followers of it are the same.

Your mindset is that no matter how many and how often Muslims condemn the terrible atrocities committed in the name of their religion, they are lying and secretly support the terrorists and want to subvert us all to their will.

One only has to read your posts in this topic to deduce that; and I have previously quoted from two of your posts to show it.

You are now telling lies, but that is your mindset, read something you don't like because it upsets your phobia you shove them into it.....Very sad indeed...

18 minutes ago, brewsterbudgen said:

How is pointing out that "thousands of" out of billions, is a tiny amount, and in no way represents the overwhelming majority of Muslims "being a prat" or a troll?

We've sussed Batman, welcome Robin.

1 minute ago, transam said:

You are now telling lies, but that is your mindset, read something you don't like because it upsets your phobia you shove them into it.....Very sad indeed...

When I read something I don't like or disagree with, I provide an argument as to why, usually backed up with links to and quotes from relevant sources.

Maybe you should try that sometime.

I also try and answer all questions put to me; you should try that as well.

As i have a life and a job, I can't spend my time sat in front of a computer screen ready to respond; so you'll have to accept that I will not be able to reply to any further posts until at least tomorrow.

1 minute ago, 7by7 said:

When I read something I don't like or disagree with, I provide an argument as to why, usually backed up with links to and quotes from relevant sources.

Maybe you should try that sometime.

I also try and answer all questions put to me; you should try that as well.

As i have a life and a job, I can't spend my time sat in front of a computer screen ready to respond; so you'll have to accept that I will not be able to reply to any further posts until at least tomorrow.

Well when you come back read your last post and apologise...

3 hours ago, stander said:

One thing to remember is that “all terrorists and jihadists were at some point "moderate Muslims" It’s just a matter of pressing the right buttons”.

The sounds very much like the 'all men are rapists' argument.

And your prospective is its one of Peace.

Sent from my iPhone using Thailand Forum - Thaivisa mobile app

2 hours ago, 7by7 said:

Yet again, you choose to ignore the fact that Muslims all over the world do condemn and protest against the terrorists who claim to be acting in the name of Islam. Political and religious leaders, spokespeople, ordinary people online and on the streets have all done this; yet you and those like you continue to ignore this massive condemnation.

SHAME on you!

Mosques and Muslim leaders 'united in disgust' after London Bridge terror attack

There are many Muslim officers in the Met; some of them in armed response units. Were any of them involved on Saturday night? We will probably never know.

What we do know is that there are many Muslims working in the NHS; doctors, nurses, paramedics etc. It is certain that some of those were on duty on Saturday.

We also know that ordinary members of the public offered aaid and assistance on Saturday, and that includes Muslim members of the public: Muslim taxi drivers offer free rides home after London terror attacks

So why do NONE of them say Islamic terrorism?

Why are huge numbers not out on the streets protesting against the atrocities committed in the name of Allah?

Sorry, doesn't wash anymore.

Trust me, wailing, gnashing of teeth, renting and tearing asunder garments would be a much better approach 

2 hours ago, 7by7 said:

So why don't the 1.8 billion heros clean their Augean stables insteading of leaving us infidels to clean up after you? Disgusting.

So why don't the 1.8 billion heros clean their Augean stables insteading of leaving us infidels to clean up after you? Disgusting.

In the UK they're busy working in the NHS, police force, schools and universities. The owner of the restaurant Roast, where some of the dreadful stabbings took place, is one of them.