Post To Thailand

Billfo

Hi,

I posted a CD to a friend of mine in Chiang Mai on the 18th December by air mail from the UK. Anyone have an idea how long it takes to get there?

Cheers

It is only 9 days so far, give the mail a break, it is the busiest period of the year. If it has not turned up in another week or 2 then make some noise at the post office.

You did send it registered and insured didn't you?

I have had things that arrived take from 4 days to 3 weeks from Western Australia. Then there are the ones that did not make it. :o

Hi,

I posted a CD to a friend of mine in Chiang Mai on the 18th December by air mail from the UK. Anyone have an idea how long it takes to get there?

Cheers

It is only 9 days so far, give the mail a break, it is the busiest period of the year. If it has not turned up in another week or 2 then make some noise at the post office.

You did send it registered and insured didn't you?

I have had things that arrived take from 4 days to 3 weeks from Western Australia. Then there are the ones that did not make it. :o

Thanks for the reply,

I wasn't complaining about how long its taking, was just curious is all. I guessed it would take a week or 2 so I'll see. I had a letter come from Chiang Mai in about 12 days, was curious as to whether it would take about the same time.

I guess it just depends how well they've fed the elephants!! :D