Personal trainer needed

Spike1938

I am a 79 y.o. retiree living in Kamphaeng Phet province (Aumpher Phran Kratai). I have limited mobility but want to exercise to keep healthy. I have assembled a complete gym here at my home.

I am looking for a personal trainer who can. visit my house 3-4 times a week and help me work out - mostly with motivation. A work out buddy would be okay too.

Hi Spike. Well done on your post. May I suggest a simple walk routine. A few hundred metres (yards) to start with.

It is the time to admire the many plants that thrive now. Walking with someone helps and I am sure you can find someone to walk with you.

I have half a village of elderly women who walk with me to the wat and my Thai wife encourages all of them.

The wat is a great place for gossip. Walking or shuffling is a great form of exercise.

Carry a good pole to ward off the dogs, they turn to pussies when you wave a stick at them.

Enjoy life right to the end mate. Then we can share a Leo with Buddha together. Cheers 

• 3 weeks later...
On 6/6/2017 at 7:18 PM, spiderorchid said:

Hi Spike. Well done on your post. May I suggest a simple walk routine. A few hundred metres (yards) to start with.

It is the time to admire the many plants that thrive now. Walking with someone helps and I am sure you can find someone to walk with you.

I have half a village of elderly women who walk with me to the wat and my Thai wife encourages all of them.

The wat is a great place for gossip. Walking or shuffling is a great form of exercise.

Carry a good pole to ward off the dogs, they turn to pussies when you wave a stick at them.

Enjoy life right to the end mate. Then we can share a Leo with Buddha together. Cheers 

I think a Good medical should be first, i would recommend swimming if possible it uses  most if not all your muscles, and even if you cannot swim , it's still good therapy to stand in  the water waist deep and do exercises. Good on you Sir young mind young body.

Archived