Isp In Kanchanaburi

I always use a 1222 when travelling, but keep loxinfo's local node as a back up.

The easiest way is to go to their web page and click on access numbers. They are all there................www.loxinfo.co.th

Kanchanaburi

034530999 ( 56K)

034621179 ( 56K,VPDN)

034530900 ( 56K,VPDN)

Much easier than trying to phone the clowns...Maejo

...or just buy in 7-11. A BKK monthly subscription will usually not give you access to upcountry POPs.

Not quite correct ka12345, any of the 1222 packages are good for all provinces, although some of them favour TOT and not TT&T but most work on both.......

...or just buy in 7-11. A BKK monthly subscription will usually not give you access to upcountry POPs.

Not quite correct ka12345, any of the 1222 packages are good for all provinces, although some of them favour TOT and not TT&T but most work on both.......

Which is why I said BKK subscriptions. The 1222 cost slightly more than the BKK subscription. 1222 on the other hand have limited bandwidth in some areas.

Other options depending on bandwidth requirements,how much time you spend online and where in Kanchanaburi you are relocating to are GPRS or satellite.

I'm not going to labour the point with you, just suffice to say that 1222 are the same price all over Thailand, whether you buy them in Chiangmai or Chonburi, and all use the same dial up, and all deliver approximately the same speed.

I have been travelling Thailand for years and using 1222 for a long time, so please refrain from making it complex for other members.

"Which is why I said BKK subscriptions. The 1222 cost slightly more than the BKK subscription. 1222 on the other hand have limited bandwidth in some areas."

Utter <deleted>, go and have a chat with "IT" he'll sort you out! :o

I'm not going to labour the point with you, just suffice to say that 1222 are the same price all over Thailand, whether you buy them in Chiangmai or Chonburi, and all use the same dial up, and all deliver approximately the same speed.

I have been travelling Thailand for years and using 1222 for a long time, so please refrain from making it complex for other members.

"Which is why I said BKK subscriptions. The 1222 cost slightly more than the BKK subscription. 1222 on the other hand have limited bandwidth in some areas."

Utter <deleted>, go and have a chat with "IT" he'll sort you out! :o

Yeah yeah. Look at my first post. :D

Your first post!!!! Utter <deleted> A monthly subscription WILL give you access in every province.

"...or just buy in 7-11. A BKK monthly subscription will usually not give you access to upcountry POPs."

No wonder you were banned before, you are a mine of misinformation. Young kids like you should stay at home and learn something before spouting!!!

Your first post!!!!  Utter <deleted> A monthly subscription WILL give you access in every province.

"...or just buy in 7-11. A BKK monthly subscription will usually not give you access to upcountry POPs."

No wonder you were banned before, you are a mine of misinformation. Young kids like you should stay at home and learn something before spouting!!!

Learn to read.

My first post simply states "CS 1222".

And the second one refers to "...BKK monthly subscription...".

Edited by ka12345

Out in the boon docks have tried all the packages and found loxinfo dialing local exchange not 1222 the fastest. They are more but have a rate comprable to the others between midnight and 8:00am. Can always get on during peak times ,which can be impossible dialing 1222.

I am relocating the family home to Kanchanaburi on Friday. I am unsure if I can continue to use loxinfo as my ISP and they aren't being very responsive at all to queries. I wonder if anyone could recommend a good ISP for this province?

:D:o

First of all Dr. H. P K. welcome to Kan (Land of Peace and Love).

Secondly, please see Url from Loxinfo for all their numbers around Thailand.

http://www.loxinfo.co.th/access/mainindex.html :D

Perhaps you Kan Win this way ??? slower than in BKK, but better that nothing me think !

:D:D