Worst Tv Program

Lite Beer

getting back to the main topic... whats the worst tv show? california wow. its on the same time as aerobics oz style. the australian chicks actually have fun and do a real work out. the thai girlies actually have sprayed on sweat, and all they seem to do is gyrate. its horrible. (im sure that they have many male fans though)

i actually LOVE the amazing race. im addicted to it (funnily enough, i know the couple on it from thailand).

The Amazing Race that wouldn't be the Human Race??? :o

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ok, the half-Ferrari look-alike has been sent to temporary pasture - not the knackery!

I hope you are all happy with my new avatar - I have tried to pick a very neutral one.

Was that Neutral or Neutered ????

######, this English language is a dificult one . . . :o

Ok, the half-Ferrari look-alike has been sent to temporary pasture - not the knackery!

I hope you are all happy with my new avatar - I have tried to pick a very neutral one.

Was that Neutral or Neutered ????

######, this English language is a dificult one . . . :D

In the words of Billy Wagger Dagger..To Ball or not to Ball..

Ballrace Cat three jumps ahead of a Vet.. :o:D:D

I don't often watch daytime telly. Movies yeah, but no shows. Today, however, just now, an hour ago, I was flicking through the channels to see what was on tonight, and as I passed by MTV (and I do always pass by that dreadful offence to music channel) it said "Sweet Sixteen" so, well.. ermm.. ya know.. look but no touch and all...

and so I had to visit this thread finally after all

It was a show, following a fifteen year old, overweight californian "Clueless" type rich girl as she organised her 16th bday party.

She went around saying how happy she was she could NOT invite freshman, and other (she did not say prettier) girls, but saying so in the faces of these other people...

She got nailpolish with diamonds that cost 900 dollar....

a dress that cost 800 dollars etc, etc....

At the party, she spent half the night kicking out freshman party crashers and stressing.

Her dad assigned a bodyguard who stood over her at ALL times (dance floor etc..) and if a guy danced too close to her, he would get kicked out....

She thanked her daddy for (and she said this to her three hundred guests) spending 450 thousand (!) dollars for her 16th party, and how proud she was to now be the most popular girl in school....

ANd those were just the highlights.

It absolutely disgusted me, and I had to switch off eventually.

The girls attitude disgusted me, but more to the point, MTV and MTV's Production and programming team disgusted me for actually doing this crap.

And not so long ago, they were all "live8" Live8 nyeah....

Fuc-king tosspots and it makes me quite angry.

I am happy to announce that I have secured the rights to sell the Jerry Springer Doll to the members of Thai Visa.

At 99.99 per piece it will be the centre of attention in your household from Samui to Chiang Mai. Explain the Thais the difference between george W Bush and Springer.

(pins, needles and batteries sold separately)

In March 2007 we plan to bring The Donz dolls to the world. Pre-order now.

I am happy to announce that I have secured the rights to sell the Jerry Springer Doll to the members of Thai Visa.

At 99.99 per piece it will be the centre of attention in your household from Samui to Chiang Mai. Explain the Thais the difference between george W Bush and Springer.

The ladies will love the Donz doll, but I would suggest you include super heavy duty batteries.

The ladies will love the Donz doll, but I would suggest you include super heavy duty batteries.

Would That be a "TROLL DOLL" Lord Donz ????

:D:D:D:bah::o:o:bah::D

"Jerry Springer" is the talk-show equiv. of professional wrestling - it's completely staged. Jerry WAS the mayor of Cleveland and, after he paid a prostitute with a personal check, he became the ex-mayor. Following that, he tried to become a country + western singer. Failing that, he became a talk-show host.