Driver jumps for his life as Mercedes Benz smashes into broken down car in heavy rain in Nonthaburi

webfact

How does a 22 Have a pricy Car.?.Perhaps by inheritance, many old Ferangs can't change their Car till Daddy or Momey dies.Good Job,Music,Sport, pays well .Point is every time there's injury the Breadline Malcontent Ferang mentions Money, BMW,and Benz,and little about the injured.[emoji594]?

Sent from my iPhone using Thaivisa Connect

7 hours ago, richard_smith237 said:

Which part of my post do you disagree with then ?.... 

..... you haven't offered anything of intelligence to the topic other than calling me a name !!!...  I'd suggest your post comes across as childish but we'd enter an immature tit for tad argument on an anonymous forum that simply wastes space... So, lets give that up right now and if it isn't too much trouble try engaging the grey matter and lets both get back on topic :wai:

Do you have any comment on the second car which impacted the crash site ?... no one else has, but a few have issue with a Mercedes impacting the crash site.  

Some even have issue with the fact that a 22 year old owns a Merc which seems particularly daft to me. 

One poster has commented that its a fast road and when conditions deteriorate it becomes quite dangerous. The initial car had an accident, has his driving been brought into question?

I'm not defending the 22 year old girl, but neither do I feel she is the pariah some are making her out to be just because of some perceived wealth based on the car she drivers. She had an accident, she was perhaps driving dangerously, too fast for the conditions, but so was the first guy who crashed in the first place... both crashed, both in different makes of car, but it seems some are only interested in targeting wealth as if that is the only cause... When stepping back and looking at the bigger picture this criticism comes across as jealousy.....

You talk as if you know me and your opinion is the only one. In reality I probably get out a lot more than you do. I could hardly be jealous of you sorry to disillusion you but it is a fact. I understand you have an opinion and I respect that but making judgements about people you do not know is somewhat presumptious.

8 hours ago, gandalf12 said:

You talk as if you know me and your opinion is the only one. In reality I probably get out a lot more than you do. I could hardly be jealous of you sorry to disillusion you but it is a fact. I understand you have an opinion and I respect that but making judgements about people you do not know is somewhat presumptious.

"I probably get out more than you do" .... huh ?..... You probably get out more than me?... are you 5 years old? what on earth does that have to do with the topic ?

6 hours ago, douglasspade said:

ABS breaking on a slippery surface is useless, and accelerating out of dangerous situations is tricky if your vehicle is not AWD!

Probably video game experience :1zgarz5: Game Over kid!

Which is more effective on a Wet Surface? With or Without ABS ?...

On 6/10/2017 at 8:31 AM, Ocicat said:

Thais and cars/motorbikes- a dangerour combo. Through in some rain and it becomes an impossible situation. Would love to see them drive in snow---from a distance.

Unfortunately I can only LIKE this post once.