Fuel prices lowered

rooster59

Fuel prices lowered

By The Nation

PTT Plc and Bangchak Plc plan to reduce the retail prices of oil, except E85, by 30 satang per litre from Saturday.

The plan was announced on Friday and took effect at 5am Saturday.

The price of gasohol and diesel has been reduced by 30 satang per litre while the price of E85 will not change.

On Saturday, premium benzene 95 will sell at Bt33.06 per litre, Gasohol 95 at Bt25.95, Gasohol 91 at Bt25.68, E20 at Bt23.34, and E85 at Bt19.44. Diesel retails at Bt24.29.

All the announced prices exclude provincial administrative taxes.

Source: http://www.nationmultimedia.com/news/breakingnews/30317722

thenation_logo.jpg
-- © Copyright The Nation 2017-06-10

16 hours ago, williamgeorgeallen said:

next step is the general pulling out of the paris climate agreement. seriously fuel prices need to be increased not reduced.

Ok you go to the servo and pay some extra for all the people.are you for real?

13 minutes ago, digger70 said:

Ok you go to the servo and pay some extra for all the people.are you for real?

climate change is the most serious problem mankind has ever faced. any activity that speeds up climate change needs to be taxed more heavily. in 50 years we will look back at how fossil fuels were used with reckless abandon and everyone will blame the current generation for their stupidity.

me going to a gas station to pay part of every ones fuel is not going to encourage people to use less of it. encouraging people to use less fossil fuels by increasing the price has a double benefit. people use less of it, other forms of energy and transportation are developed more quickly.

hard to believe people still cant understand this.

Edited by williamgeorgeallen

On 10.6.2017 at 2:24 PM, Dmaxdan said:

They always do this the day after I've filled up....

Sent from my iPad using Thaivisa Connect

Don't fill up on Friday :biggrin:

They indeed seem to do the planned price changes on a Saturday.

Climate change has happened in the past and the humans did nothing about it then either.

Darn Nature, and Volcanoes, and all that stuff.  I will never believe everything the Green people
try to get me to believe. It is the first fake news that was given to the public.  All countries have to

try to become greener, but no country should be charging its population a carbon tax on top of

all the other government taxes that the people have to pay.  This is happening to Canada and it is a country

that pollutes less than 2 percent of the worlds pollution.  The USA does not charge its population this tax.

I am positive that no Asian country charges its people a carbon tax either.  Definitely no South Amerian

or African country does this.

Geezer

21 hours ago, williamgeorgeallen said:

climate change is the most serious problem mankind has ever faced. any activity that speeds up climate change needs to be taxed more heavily. in 50 years we will look back at how fossil fuels were used with reckless abandon and everyone will blame the current generation for their stupidity.

me going to a gas station to pay part of every ones fuel is not going to encourage people to use less of it. encouraging people to use less fossil fuels by increasing the price has a double benefit. people use less of it, other forms of energy and transportation are developed more quickly.

stop  making  babies also  then

41 minutes ago, kannot said:

stop  making  babies also  then

well that would create a whole new set of problems. the end of mankind for a start. over population is a major cause of mankinds problems. i am a firm believer that everyone should be limited to 2 children per couple. this would bring population down a a good level within 100 years. seems the west is doing their part with most western countries birth rates below the required 2.4 per female already. rest of the world well above the required rate. 

1 hour ago, Stargrazer9889 said:

Climate change has happened in the past and the humans did nothing about it then either.

Darn Nature, and Volcanoes, and all that stuff.  I will never believe everything the Green people
try to get me to believe. It is the first fake news that was given to the public.  All countries have to

try to become greener, but no country should be charging its population a carbon tax on top of

all the other government taxes that the people have to pay.  This is happening to Canada and it is a country

that pollutes less than 2 percent of the worlds pollution.  The USA does not charge its population this tax.

I am positive that no Asian country charges its people a carbon tax either.  Definitely no South Amerian

or African country does this.

Geezer

climate.jpg

tropo quoted one of your posts in a topic. 

williamgeorgeallen

tropo
Enough of the preaching. You're wrong. Climate stats don't go back very far yet you're suggesting climate change is "the most serious problem mankind has ever faced". That's a ridiculous statement. The rest isn't much better.

williamgeorgeallen

should we really be risking it?

i have 2 kids and i am sorry if it sound preachy but i would rather they grow up in a cleaner world than me. that is not looking very likely. when my kids are grown there is a good chance they will ask why humans were so stupid about not looking after our atmosphere. at least i will be able to tell them i warned everyone but no one on TV listened.

Edited by williamgeorgeallen

On 6/11/2017 at 8:05 AM, williamgeorgeallen said:

We understand you well. A fake story used to legitimise a tax grab... and they've got you all convinced.

"the most serious problem mankind has ever faced"

Seriously? That's what you believe?

4 hours ago, williamgeorgeallen said:

tropo quoted one of your posts in a topic. 

Yes, tropo quoted you, but the quotes got messed up, so he had the post deleted.:smile:

Edited by tropo

well that would create a whole new set of problems. the end of mankind for a start. over population is a major cause of mankinds problems. i am a firm believer that everyone should be limited to 2 children per couple. this would bring population down a a good level within 100 years. seems the west is doing their part with most western countries birth rates below the required 2.4 per female already. rest of the world well above the required rate. 

The low fertility rate in many countries has already gone too far to recover from. Your over population and climate change mantras are bogus and created by fake story media. It's scare mongering.

Sent from my iPhone using Thailand Forum - Thaivisa mobile app

I remember when the price went up to nearly 50bt a litre in 2008 it cleared the roads here in chiang mai,i drove up to chiang rai and there was nothing on the roads,all the parents at the school were taking the kids in on motorbikes not the usual suv.

7 hours ago, tropo said:

The low fertility rate in many countries has already gone too far to recover from. Your over population and climate change mantras are bogus and created by fake story media. It's scare mongering.

almost all scientist accept climate change is real and of those almost all of them believe it is man made. world population is increasing at an almost exponential rate. where are you getting your facts?

world population.png

almost all scientist accept climate change is real and of those almost all of them believe it is man made. world population is increasing at an almost exponential rate. where are you getting your facts?

593f13c97e8c8_worldpopulation.png.5274d4d8e2d9e463a27543ebfafcbe6b.png

I thought it was old news:

http://newsfeed.time.com/2013/01/11/overcrowding-nah-the-worlds-population-may-actually-be-declining/

China and many other countries are already in trouble. You should relax and try to enjoy your life rather than stressing out over misguided theories.

If humankind followed your advice most populations would be unproductive and old. That's already happening now in many countries.