Finding window install SME for high end work

Hi all,

I have a high end double glazed sliding door & window product with manufacturing plant in Cambodia, we export mainly to Australia yet are starting inquiries for sales in Thailand in exotic regions like Phuket with some interest already.

To make this work I will need a Thai registered company to, at a minimum, receive imported goods (& pay relevant taxes & duties) & help with supply of labor for install. I would of course need to come and train for 1st few projects as this is a new & unique product not similar to the conventional window systems.  

Further possibilities would be to have sufficient workshop space for storage & glass preparation, greater control of managing projects & even sales,  where all would include further income.

All projects would be high end work & would suite a trade qualified person with planing & management skills that could get a min crew of 3 together as getting install correct is paramount. 

I'm sure there are many westerners living there with good skills, Thai wife's (for registering business) & looking for business opportunities outside the normal bars, restaurants & guest houses.

My question is - How do I find the serious ones, are there websites for this outside ThaiVisa? I looked on the business section here & can see its probably not the right place to be looking,

Thanks in advance for serious replies.

Trevor

Good luck with that. If you manage to produce a reasonably priced decent quality aluminium product with competent people to fit it then you will wipe the floor with the local competition.

I cant help you with local contacts but I would like to see some documentation about your products as a potential buyer.

Archived