Police sent to cover up teen country singer 'Lumyai'

webfact

They did this kind of thing in the US in the 50s to try to stomp out the evils of Elvis, black R&B, and rock and roll. TV cameras refused to show Elvis from the waist down, and preachers would host parties where they would break and burn Beatles records. So Thailand is only 70 years behind the western world. 

• Replies 182
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

58 minutes ago, Jonathan Swift said:

They did this kind of thing in the US in the 50s to try to stomp out the evils of Elvis, black R&B, and rock and roll. TV cameras refused to show Elvis from the waist down, and preachers would host parties where they would break and burn Beatles records. So Thailand is only 70 years behind the western world. 

They still do this in Saudia, Iran and probably in some areas of the USA!!

11 hours ago, OmarZaid said:

This is an appropriate response that actually falls short of what should be done.  The entire act is one that shuns human dignity and the traditions that preserve a society's integrity.  You vulgar fellows have all you want of this <deleted> in private and public clubs that are properly reserved in 'adult' entertainmet venues.  There is absolutely no reason to subject children to this behavior other than moral subversion and profits from the exploitation of innocence.

:cheesy:

Wait a minute ... you where being serious!

:cheesy::cheesy::cheesy:

20 hours ago, tracker1 said:

Apparently she resolved herself to only 3 pelvic thrusts ! but the cover up job on the breasts the General never mentioned that before ! I can see the young lady heading for a Section 44 and a bit of reeducating

I wonder why the people at the front of the stage steering up are looking at, surely long pants needed here.

Good to see the story has made the international press. It's in The Times today (I would link but if you don't have an account you can't open it). The caption under the picture reads: General Prayuth’s spokesman appeared to blame the singer for the country’s problems with rape, murder and prostitution.

3 hours ago, Smarter Than You said:

think it will come as a great shock to Prayuth when PTP romp home in the next election or, in the absence of elections, the people rise up en masse and hurl these outdated and out of touch clowns out of office.

Shock indeed!! I'm not even sure he has the support of his officers on this. They might be thinking there are more important issues to tackle in Thailand than this. They can't all be as daft as him.

The vast majority of Thais could not care less on this one.

On 15/06/2017 at 0:20 PM, electric said:

Meanwhile ............. down Phuket way5670242-Photo_50-0.jpg.4721f2286da411439a89e6f6e6278184.jpga706d218331183e67d34b23e194d40e5.jpg.2f4854c87bf8c5821e09b8b695fa31bf.jpgUNI2016_02719-e1485657105769.thumb.jpg.fed553f89889227c607ae321ac75975f.jpg

1st one is a Felang.

3rd one down we all know who she is. Very pretty nice girl next door nicey..

2nd one - ooh la la. Looks pure absolute filth. Oozes "i am dirty in bed". Absolute stunner.

This is "Burlesque" which has been around for many 100's of years.  https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Burlesque

The various styles of Burlesque depend very much on the viewers knowledge of the subject to make its intended effect, and a high degree of literacy is taken for granted.  That this girl has no military baring is no surprise, she never could have had it to begin with.  

I don't want my 10 year old son to watch this type of entertainment, but it is not corrupting me any more than I already am.

The PM is still a General in the military, no doubt many types of entertainment genre are not to his military taste. 

On 15.6.2017 at 4:34 PM, MichaelJohn said:

Meanwhile in Pat Pong, Nana and many Thai soapy massage and karaoke bars all around Thailand there is far more "inappropriate" things going on.

I wonder if anyone is aware of that?

yes, I am aware of that...together with swarms of police, army, navy, bankers, politicians, teachers, gov workers and the like. We all meet in places like that...as long as the guys are not bumming about in MaeHongSong on one of their upclass "seminars"

Edited by thurien