Gooday

Trilaby

Well ... a big hello from here in Perth, Western Australia to all the visitors from around the world.

I was only checking out the climate in Phuket when I stumbled on this forum. I've been a member of the Bali Forum for some years now and know what a fantastic contribution they can be to travellers like myself.

Hope to make some new acquaintances in here.

See you around

Trilaby

p.s. what is the climate in Phuket like in March?????

Well ... a big hello from here in Perth, Western Australia to all the visitors from around the world.

I was only checking out the climate in Phuket when I stumbled on this forum. I've been a member of the Bali Forum for some years now and know what a fantastic contribution they can be to travellers like myself.

See you around

Trilaby

Hello Trilaby,

March in a word is HOT and sometimes there are days where it gets too bloody hot.

Maybe 1 of the local Phuketians could give you more accurate figures but I would say around high 30's sometimes up to 40 and it doesnt drop down too much overnight either.

In The Rai! :o

See you around

Trilaby

Hello Trilaby,

March in a word is HOT and sometimes there are days where it gets too bloody hot.

Maybe 1 of the local Phuketians could give you more accurate figures but I would say around high 30's sometimes up to 40 and it doesnt drop down too much overnight either.

In The Rai! :o

Hi Trilaby..Welcome from another former Perth Boy..

Phuket, well Thailand in March, King Hot,,

Far King Hot to be exact but great beaches..

Hope you enjoy Phuket its great here..

See you around

Trilaby

yes,

well im from perth mate, and its bloody hot at the moment. :D

have fun on the forum as theres some top punters on here . :D

cheers :o

April is traditionally the hottest month, when the sun is due overhead. :o

March is also pretty warm all over the country, however the sea in Phuket will be ideal

as the wind is on the other side of the country (NE Monsoon), until May