Watch the terrifying moment Koh Samui zookeeper's stunt with a crocodile goes horribly wrong

rooster59

• Replies 129
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So this poor guy gets bit putting food on the table for his family and everyone is laughing and ridiculing him. 

Nice

Better way to put food on the table is go fishing or farming, labouring washing cars but let's hope once bitten twice shy... I've more respect for the croc than some jerk exploiting animals... think I will have a cool Chang and listen to Elton johns crocodile rock lol

Sent from my iPhone using Thailand Forum - Thaivisa mobile app

How much does he get paid for a job like that? 300 baht a day? The jaw of crocodile snap shut at about 900 lbs pressure (from documentary I watched- that's for a medium size croc., for a big croc I think about over 1,000).

I must say this man loves his job and ready to lose his head. How silly.

8 minutes ago, madusa said:

How much does he get paid for a job like that? 300 baht a day? The jaw of crocodile snap shut at about 900 lbs pressure (from documentary I watched- that's for a medium size croc., for a big croc I think about over 1,000).

I must say this man loves his job and ready to lose his head. How silly.

Yes but he got a free crocodile tooth necklace.

11 hours ago, darksidedog said:

Clearly, no one told this idiot, that sticking your head in a crocodiles mouth, could be considered dangerous. He is incredibly lucky the croc didn't take him into the water and drown him.

Drowning him was the least of his worries.

5 hours ago, nchuckle said:

As you could 'of' (sic) learned basic grammar- but you both made different choices.

he also could not 'of' (sic) learned basic grammar and be a mod specializing in visa questions.

>>>> I might go on holiday now <<<<< wink wink

4 hours ago, Sirbergan said:

There's actually nothing funny about this, at all. Not from any perspective. The Croc, the caretaker (we know nothing about his background) and the audience were all traumatized.

I wasn't.