London/Finsbury Park: 'Several hurt' as vehicle hits pedestrians

webfact

53 minutes ago, vogie said:

Talk about a verbose reply, have you run out of words. 

I have explained I don't like Islam, it's that simple, one should not label other members, you are setting a very dangerous precidence and indeed not on topic.

His PC membership hasn't been confirmed yet, his report card says 'must try harder'

• Replies 421
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

21 hours ago, Laughing Gravy said:

I have never been a supporter of multiculturalism

Thailand should kick you out and send you back home, right? :smile: After all, it should only be for Thais since you don't support multiculturalism.

6 minutes ago, bbi1 said:

Thailand should kick you out and send you back home, right? :smile: After all, it should only be for Thais since you don't support multiculturalism.

First of all I have integrated, speak Thai very well and realize I am a guest or an alien to be officially correct. I don't complain about my rights. I am invited here to work and live due to my qualifications and experience. I have them scrutinized every year. I also report every 90 days. if I don't have a job I am out of the country in 7 days. I don't get free medical protection from the government or free schooling.

I also don't complain about Thais practicing what ever religion they have. I am a guest here in this country and don't complain about my human rights because, it doesn't suit my beliefs or culture. I don't get a say in Thai politics and respect what is happening  here, even though I personally don't feel it is the best for the country or agree. I stand up when the national anthem is on. Again it is respect.

So again I don't believe multiculturalism works, especially when you have such an oppressive religion and we all know which one it is.

If I did go against the things above yes Thailand should kick me back home yes to my birth country.

18 minutes ago, Laughing Gravy said:

First of all I have integrated, speak Thai very well and realize I am a guest or an alien to be officially correct. I don't complain about my rights. I am invited here to work and live due to my qualifications and experience. I have them scrutinized every year. I also report every 90 days. if I don't have a job I am out of the country in 7 days. I don't get free medical protection from the government or free schooling.

I also don't complain about Thais practicing what ever religion they have. I am a guest here in this country and don't complain about my human rights because, it doesn't suit my beliefs or culture. I don't get a say in Thai politics and respect what is happening  here, even though I personally don't feel it is the best for the country or agree. I stand up when the national anthem is on. Again it is respect.

So again I don't believe multiculturalism works, especially when you have such an oppressive religion and we all know which one it is.

If I did go against the things above yes Thailand should kick me back home yes to my birth country.

Spot on , but the the appeasers on here do not see it this way .

by the way the usual suspects and the media are calling this a terrorist attack ,well as far as i can see this guy does not belong to a terrorist organisation ,did not do it in the name of religion ,but was just some loan nut case that felt he had "had enough" of members of a certain faith .

3 minutes ago, Laughing Gravy said:

Also, we pour money into the country, we don't take it away with benefits.

Just now, bert bloggs said:

Spot on , but the the appeasers on here do not see it this way .

by the way the usual suspects and the media are calling this a terrorist attack ,well as far as i can see this guy does not belong to a terrorist organisation ,did not do it in the name of religion ,but was just some loan nut case that felt he had "had enough" of members of a certain faith .

He is promoting and causing terror to a certain sector of the population,whether he is alone or not is irrelevant,it was an attack that caused terror, he is a terrorist

34 minutes ago, Khun Han said:

Like I said, I've never heard of him before. What he talks about makes perfect sense to me. Do you have any decent rebuttals? Or would you just like him expunged on a technicality?

Personally I would prefer all alt right / fake news supporters and content on TV "expunged". In any case this guy's rant is just repetitions of what been said by the right of centre over and over and over again - IMO boring and without value.

Edited by simple1

17 minutes ago, soalbundy said:

He is promoting and causing terror to a certain sector of the population,whether he is alone or not is irrelevant,it was an attack that caused terror, he is a terrorist

So any nutter that starts a fight or attacks someone in a crowded space and causes "terror" to bystanders  is a terrorist now, you said it .

2 hours ago, Khun Han said:

I don't normally bother with political youtubers of any type. But I watched this, and Paul Watson is so on the money it's almost comical. Corbyn straight on the scene at Finsbury almost parallels him unnecessarily dragging his mates back to his bedsit to see his kudos-winning black bonk dianne Abbott all those years ago. What a statesman! What a prime minister-in-waiting. Good job the globalists are only going to allow him a few months in the box seat.

Paul Watson has some very good videos especially on Brexit and the EU. He is considered to be far right by many but he is actually telling It, as many see the way the UK is. Yes, some will call him a racist, bigot like the usual rhetoric goes but he has a lot to say and he says a lot of truth in my opinion.

Regardless, this is what multiculturalism has caused in the UK and Europe and I am sure there will be even more problems to come.

Edited by Laughing Gravy

Just now, bert bloggs said:

So any nutter that starts a fight or attacks someone in a crowded space and causes "terror" to bystanders  is a terrorist now, you said it .

It depends on the circumstance, if an individual is attacked due to personal reasons it is an assault, here though we have a political/religious reason where hate is directed at a group in general, he has openly said he wants to kill all Muslims, he doesn't know all Muslims so the attack/murder wasn't due to a personal reason against those that he killed and injured. 

1 minute ago, simple1 said:

Personally I would prefer all alt right / fake news supporters and content on TV "expunged". In any case this guys rant is just repetitions of what been said by the right of centre over and over and over again - boring and without value.

That's where we differ. The guy in the video's info is hard-hitting and to-the-point for me. Case in point: what do you think of Corbyn not visiting victims or site in the islamic terrorist attacks in Manchester and London, but rushing distraught to the Finsbury mosque attack? Sticking to his political beliefs, for sure. But statesman? Don't make me laugh. And don't even attempt the "constituency" cop out. He's trying to present himself as the next prime minister.

16 minutes ago, soalbundy said:

It depends on the circumstance, if an individual is attacked due to personal reasons it is an assault, here though we have a political/religious reason where hate is directed at a group in general, he has openly said he wants to kill all Muslims, he doesn't know all Muslims so the attack/murder wasn't due to a personal reason against those that he killed and injured. 

This is just playing with words ,he is not a terrorist , he may be a bag of sh-t d-ckhead ,but he is not doing it in the name of Any God or any organisation ,just out of personal hate . so he is NOT a terrorist ,lets just get things straight .

because i cant stand the "god squad" that knock on my door trying to save me ,it doesnt mean i am a terrorist if i get hacked off and run them over with my car . 

2 minutes ago, Khun Han said:

That's where we differ. The guy in the video's info is hard-hitting and to-the-point for me. Case in point: what do you think of Corbyn not visiting victims or site in the islamic terrorist attacks in Manchester and London, but rushing distraught to the Finsbury mosque attack? Sticking to his political beliefs, for sure. But statesman? Don't make me laugh. And don't even attempt the "constituency" cop out. He's trying to present himself as the next prime minister.

Right now I'm not interested in what Corbyn does or doesn't do, just more divisive noise.

13 minutes ago, Laughing Gravy said:

Paul Watson has some very good videos especially on Brexit and the EU. He is considered to be far right by many but he is actually telling It, as many see the way the UK is. Yes, some will call him a racist, bigot like the usual rhetoric goes but he has a lot to say and he says a lot of truth in my opinion.

Regardless, this is what multiculturalism has caused in the UK and Europe and I am sure there will be even more problems to come.

The sooner we stop being afraid of talking about cultural issues the better. The sooner the loony left is removed from the big discussion about those cultural issues, the sooner we will be on our way to solving them. The loony left's policy of pandering to minority causes is more than disruptive: it actually discourages minorities from moving forward and intergrating.

5 minutes ago, bert bloggs said:

This is just playing with words ,he is not a terrorist , he may be a bag of sh-t d-ckhead ,but he is not doing it in the name of Any God or any organisation ,just out of personal hate . so he is NOT a terrorist ,lets just get things straight .

because i cant stand the "god squad" that knock on my door trying to save me ,it doesnt mean i am a terrorist if i get hacked off and run them over with my car . 

You would simply be a murderer,unless you then expressed that you had the intention of killing every member of the God squad,then you would be a terrorist.

2 minutes ago, simple1 said:

Right now I'm not interested in what Corbyn does or doesn't do, just more divisive noise.

Yeah.....right. A lefty isn't interested in what Corbyn is up to. Oh, look there are some bells on one of my feet :biggrin:.

39 minutes ago, bert bloggs said:

If you start killing people because of their faith, or lack thereof, you're a terrorist.

Corbyn is the local MP and walked there from his home half a mile away.

Sent from my iPad using Thailand Forum - Thaivisa mobile app

And don't even attempt the "constituency" cop out. He's trying to present himself as the next prime minister.

What 'cop out' - any MP who has a terrorist incident half a mile from where he lives against the people he represents and doesn't bother going would be rightly vilified.

1 minute ago, Orac said:

What 'cop out' - any MP who has a terrorist incident half a mile from where he lives against the people he represents and doesn't bother going would be rightly vilified.

Don't be so completely and utterly ridiculous. Is the last islamic terrorist attack in London a million miles away from where Corbyn lives? Is Corbyn nothing more than a constituency MP? You remainers need to grow up a bit and learn how to talk straight

Don't be so completely and utterly ridiculous. Is the last islamic terrorist attack in London a million miles away from where Corbyn lives? Is Corbyn nothing more than a constituency MP? You remainers need to grow up a bit and learn how to talk straight

Not within walking distance. Of course Corbyn is more than a constituency MP but that doesn't mean he does not represent them directly and is expected to show up.

The problem with watching stuff from the likes of Prison Planet/PJW is they miss important context from their 'reporting' which is specifically designed to rile up the gullible who watch it. It is interesting that his fellow conspiracy theorist and boss at infowars recently admitted in court that he was not a journalist but a 'performance artist' and claimed that the views he expounds are part of a performance and not necessarily what he believes.

I see: (lame tries of) justification, all around!

Fed up...had it coming...people fight back...

Disgusting!

Where are the demands for all white people or Christians to come out and condemn this action?

Oh right: he was "one of us", so nothing to see here...move along...

:bah: 

1 hour ago, soalbundy said:

You would simply be a murderer,unless you then expressed that you had the intention of killing every member of the God squad,then you would be a terrorist.

Sorry i will leave it now  i cant be bothered "there are none so blind as those who do not want to see"

23 minutes ago, AGareth2 said:

you should if you're working and pay tax!

Well I am working and I do pay tax, but I am comparing the level of coverage and the standard to the NHS, so if you have lived here for a while, then you will know that you are covered for very little and the standard is far inferior.

2 hours ago, Khun Han said:

Yeah.....right. A lefty isn't interested in what Corbyn is up to. Oh, look there are some bells on one of my feet :biggrin:.

Incorrect assumption, at the very least don't agree with Corbyn's positions regards security legislation.

Edited by simple1