Thaivisa On Google

isaanbrit

I would like to ask: How many people use google homepage, and how many of those that do have thaivisa on there?

I stay up to date with all thaivisa news on google hompage and it's really good. But - I like it when topics have lots of interest such as when thaivisa sends out the news-flash email. (by the way - I like the new "recent topics on thaivisa" email guys :-)

Soooooo - I think it would be beneficial to make more thaivisa.com users aware of the google service that lets you have thaivsa newsflashes on your desktop all the time.

To set up a google homepage just go to google, but in Thailand you are automatically re-directed to google.co.th which doesn't have the service. So, I use www.google.co.uk - that way whenever I go to google.co.uk I am automatically taken to my personalised homepage where I see my thaivisa updates - good stuff :-)

Looking forward to other peoples opinions - any questions, please ask.

Sounds interesting. I currently use google mozilla firefox for my homepage, but might switch over as you suggest.

I went to the regular google page, clicked till I got to "Homepage Content", but am not sure what to do next. Is ThaiVisa one of choices they have? Could you give a brief step-bystep?

Thanks!

Yeah, sorry to have taken so long to reply,

You go to ADD content and search for thailand, visas or something similar, it will then give you the option to add thai visa news flashes to your personalised homepage.

Likewise you can also add news from BCC, cnn, anything you like. I also have joke of the day, world time, XE.com currency converter, my gmail mails, reuters oddly enough etc etc etc.

Good luck