Looking for a stylist

Rotagivan

Hi 

I am looking for a stylist or thereabouts to help out with shopping clothes. There seems to be some in Bangkok but I have not found any in Chiang Mai. Can anyone recommend someone or point me in the right direction? I am male and near thirty. 

Cheers

Just go to Changkhlan Road in the Night Market area, up from Pantip Plaza on the same side. Three or four tailor shops there will help you spend your money.

If you are hanging out on Loi Kroh Road, the only style you need is a fat wallet.

and now we know how the old farts pull the ugly ones.

nothing better than having someone bring you a selection of clothes and simply pointing at and paying for what you want. 

its a great way to shop and time saved is worth the cash.

Sure no worries, do you have any particular styles or image you would like to project?

There are some very tried and true ones out there to be sure. I suggest in the heat and respecting the culture, you stay away from the following:

1) The Tourist: Baseball cap, wifebeater, shorts, flip flops and bumbag type. Any type of T-shirt with I Love Thailand, elephants.

2) The Professional out there to impress type: Long sleeved shirt, tie, looking like he walked out of a TEFLER class.

3) The Obviously Rich I Can do Anything in Amazing Thailand; Generally lots of money to throw around etc.

Sorry, be yourself is the best take and respect the culture, don't look down on people. 

Edited by Minnie the Minx

• 3 weeks later...
On 6/21/2017 at 0:03 PM, idman said:

Is this a serious post or just having a go at us???? <deleted> n hell Lad you say you are near thirty???? and you need someone to help you shop for cloths???? Does your Mam still spoon feed you??? Unbelievable that someone is so lame at this stage in their life.

Sent from my SM-T805 using Thailand Forum - Thaivisa mobile app

Shut up. 

On 6/22/2017 at 5:31 PM, bazza73 said:

Just go to Changkhlan Road in the Night Market area, up from Pantip Plaza on the same side. Three or four tailor shops there will help you spend your money.

If you are hanging out on Loi Kroh Road, the only style you need is a fat wallet.

Not relevant. 

On 6/22/2017 at 6:11 PM, Minnie the Minx said:

Sure no worries, do you have any particular styles or image you would like to project?

There are some very tried and true ones out there to be sure. I suggest in the heat and respecting the culture, you stay away from the following:

1) The Tourist: Baseball cap, wifebeater, shorts, flip flops and bumbag type. Any type of T-shirt with I Love Thailand, elephants.

2) The Professional out there to impress type: Long sleeved shirt, tie, looking like he walked out of a TEFLER class.

3) The Obviously Rich I Can do Anything in Amazing Thailand; Generally lots of money to throw around etc.

Sorry, be yourself is the best take and respect the culture, don't look down on people. 

Little girl, answer the question or shut it.