After dating 5,000 guys, Thai woman creates course on catching rich white men

snoop1130

Just now, SpeakeasyThai said:

Has the lovely young lady never heard of HIV or Cervical Cancer as a result of too many sexual partners? She needs to get a clean bill of health ASAP.

I wouldn't touch her with a barge pole!

A barge pole wouldn't touch the sides.

• Replies 389
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I live in Khon Kaen with my wife 7 years am sure we seen this lady in one of the odd bars we go to her hubby own a bar by the Tuk Com place. She has been married some time. 5,000 just a money scam thought up. But quite a number of thai ladys will fall for it. Not many middle east guys up here on holliday

12 minutes ago, The Deerhunter said:

Every Thai women knows all farangs are rich.  Some of us are just Cheap Charlies.  Still rich but tight with the old do ray me.  She will charge thousands of baht for that gem and here I am giving it away free.

I have a question for maths educators....why is it that most Thais not in "personal " contact with foreigners, eg those working in service industries like retail/hospitality, require a calculator to subtract 50 from 100 and yet at the same time many of those who are in more personal contact, even though no more highly educated, seem able to do quadratic equations in their heads and in a split second? Only partly rhetorical...

She is smart asks the man for money and the woman too.

Rich man not need her to find a woman they have their own network. 

So after all woman end up with the average Joe.

Smart and what a joke

3 hours ago, al007 said:

She has had 5000 opportunities but not converted one prospect to marriage

Me thinks she needs the coaching

Not so sure she wants to be married. Just access to the cash! A new form of prostitution. Probably getting old, losing her looks, so now she needs to leverage her ass(etts) by giving classes (for pay) on how to be a high end call girl.

This should be no surprise to anyone in the age of  independent, better dealers.

For most, it's all about security.

Times have changed for most single people.

Two can play that game.

Rent them by the hour cheap, and pay them to go away and pursue their goal of 5000!

In time they will go back to their village looking old, unhappy and tired, like many who leaving now.

Dont worry guys. Im about to set up a online club and a course how to meet rich thai women, how to get them to spend a lot of money on you and I will also give a special lection about how to behave in bed with such women. 

The fee to join this club will only be 300 USD - so slightly less than my counterpart in Khon Kaen. 

I will be back with more details later.

For Thai women out there who want an ATM as a boyfriend, a woman in Khon Kaen, who calls herself Priya Suriya.........

what is new pussycat, all the goldiggers come from isaan

see add on facebook :big boobed bimbo has nothing  want everything please apply here,miljonairs only please

7 minutes ago, CanuckThai said:

555....funny stuff (pun intended)  5000 guys x 15cm c*ck (average) x 100 pumps (who knows) = 7,500 000....= 75km of hot beef injection.  Yip, fresh as a daisy....

now we need a scientific  formula to calculate the how many Gallons of .............sauce she consumed on this epic journey.... :smile:

If you pay me 14 000 bht , i will tell you how to avoid paying to thai ladies.

Dont reply if you dont want to pay 14 000 bht in advance .......

I dated more than 5000 ladies for free ( spend some time in jail ,and also in hospital , so i know now how it can be done )

There is dating and ... dating ! Depends on what this "lady" means by "dating", especially in thai it can mean a different thing ! Some girls date farangs without ever having seen them ! A girl can perfectly well date 50 or + farangs at the same time who fall for her and send her money without ever seeing her. Once she got enough money out of them ... they go down the drain ! They have been dating online without ever meeting ! Many farangs sitting abroad are happy to tell friends and relations they "date" a thai lady ... but forget to mention it's online !

Archived