After dating 5,000 guys, Thai woman creates course on catching rich white men

snoop1130

25 minutes ago, Bastos60 said:

You do know that she is telling BS.

It is a scam like another.

She is trying to get girls to pay her for pimping them out to online dating profiles. I bet out in the country you have many of gullible women that will
believe her shit.

5000 men means she is has been doing LT every day, with  daily another man for 14 years.

5000 is not uncommon for a girl with very open legs and long-term presence in the horizontal trade.

• Replies 389
  • Created
  • Last Reply
52 minutes ago, Miss Pickle said:

She certainly has had enough experience! They are certainly stupid enough to hand it over been coming to Thailand for over 30 years and seen it many times same old sad story Old Man young girl cash is soon handed over.A friend retired in the UK went to Thailand with his early retirement money met the love of his life married her then her real Thai husband turned up once the house was bought in her name came back penniless and Heartbroken. So look out gents for the new recruits !

safer in that case to date farang ladies in Thailand, I guess?...but then again it's all a matter of individual taste!!!

12 minutes ago, JohnJay said:

If she charged 1,000 baht for each of those men, she would have five million baht, and no need for a farang husband! Just a STD check.:laugh:

I bet she got more, but spent, gambled, drank, sniffed or injected most of it.

Never mind the plastic surgery costs...

And maybe a couple of thousand to the family now and again?

13 minutes ago, tomacht8 said:

5000 is not uncommon for a girl with very open legs and long-term presence in the horizontal trade.

.very true..

An article here abroad, bought up the topic of how many customers a hooker made. The lady interviewed stated that she stopped at 10 clients per day.

For the cost conscious, er rates were the equivalent of around US$ 160/short time plus extras...

In elementary mathematics, this means 300 clients per month approximately or 3'600 fellas per year, or 7'200 clients approx. in 2 years, assuming she worked by Thai standards of 7/7, which I doubt it....Consequently, having 5'000 clients, gullible or whatever,  seems more then plausible, under Thai working shifts!!!

7 minutes ago, observer90210 said:

safer in that case to date farang ladies in Thailand, I guess?...but then again it's all a matter of individual taste!!!

No.
There are many adorable Thai girls on the pasture, but also a few hardcore hookers of course.
Experienced 5000 men, there is not much room for uniqueness.

30 minutes ago, observer90210 said:

Yes, I just wonder what tickles Miss  (or is that Ms or ex-Mrs)  Pickle's fancy in Thailand?

Without a figure like the Thai girls or a big bank balance and sense of humour, it will not be easy to get a single western guy interested.

Backpacker lads from Europe, or a rich Thai man?

I wish her luck.

:violin:

10 minutes ago, George FmplesdaCosteedback said:

Yes, I just wonder what tickles Miss  (or is that Ms or ex-Mrs)  Pickle's fancy in Thailand?

Without a figure like the Thai girls or a big bank balance and sense of humour, it will not be easy to get a single western guy interested..

I wish her luck.

well maybe those watery mouth dripping beef or chicken penangs with that lovely fried rice with the fried egg on top?!!!!!...my favorite!!! or perhaps some of the lovely beaches off the islands?`....shopping spree's in Bangkok?....convenience of the sky train that avoids useless arguments with Bangkok taxi crooks refusing to run the meter?....the beachside pool villas?...the oversupply of coupons at HomePro, BigC, Tesco or similar:cheesy:...using the ducted a/C's?....watching the farang elderly taking their (very) young Thai neices for stroll's?....flirting in the mall or at the dentist?.....trying new exotic fruits from the market?...drinking coconut water!!!....and much more perhaps? :WPFflags::biggrin:

39 minutes ago, tomacht8 said:

Okay, I've known some serious money makers, but that is hard work, well sort of, but this woman is calling it "dates" not "short time".

I said before she is a liar, com artist and most likely a thief.

8 hours ago, fishbrando said:

How to date rich men:

1. Be beautiful
  2. Don't be ugly

I guess you would have the chance to an even higher rate. That based on your professional advices. Don´t sell yourself as chep as some people appearently do. 

8 hours ago, JCauto said:

Who needs to keep them? Best of all is to have a string of suckers preferably located well away from each other in different countries who come on a 2-3 week vacation to be with their "one and only" and then keep the rent flowing every month thereafter from each and every one of 'em. Haven't you read TV much? You'll hear plenty of stories from the Betrayed in here, but they're the lucky ones who don't do the Pattaya Plunge in response.

I guess you are right, in the matter of thinking who need to keep them. That was all, though!
I will take for granted that you are aware of that a year has 52 weeks. As I would think, you will need at least 2 weeks with everyone to get, like promised, 100000-300000 Bath. It´s just here it ain´t sums up!

That would be 26 "one and only" 2 weeks a year. Without any vacation from her seemingly endless work. In 50 years that will be 1300 guys. By your actually realistic way of thinking, she would after 5000 successful cash cows be at an amazing age of 208 years old. That is if she started at 16 years of age.

I would say that this old lady wears her age with grace!

8 hours ago, HiSoLowSoNoSo said:

And I thought I was bad...

You´re an angel! Don´t let anybody tell you different. :partytime2:

8 hours ago, Bluespunk said:

''

– The tricks to asking men for money—Results are guaranteed 100 percent! Ask them for THB100,000 – THB300,000 to go shopping!

– A detailed sex strategy! You will feel confident like you’ve never felt before. Have quality sex. Have educated sex. Have sex like Praiya! Have sex like a pro!''

Ah huh...

Yeah, you see. Even the most experienced writer and comentator, sometimes just can´t find the words. For help on the matter I will nicely refer you to the long section of this post. :shock1:

16 minutes ago, observer90210 said:

well maybe those watery mouth dripping beef or chicken penangs with that lovely fried rice with the fried egg on top?!!!!!...my favorite!!! or perhaps some of the lovely beaches off the islands?`....shopping spree's in Bangkok?....convenience of the sky train that avoids useless arguments with Bangkok taxi crooks refusing to run the meter?....the beachside pool villas?...the oversupply of coupons at HomePro, BigC, Tesco or similar:cheesy:...using the ducted a/C's?....watching the farang elderly taking their (very) young Thai neices for stroll's?....flirting in the mall or at the dentist?.....trying new exotic fruits from the market?...drinking coconut water!!!....and much more perhaps? :WPFflags::biggrin:

Yep, but we all do that, but the topic is about selling and buying sex...

Or did you miss that point?

Pay attention!

39 minutes ago, George FmplesdaCosteedback said:

Perhaps you forgot what you wrote so kindly allow me to quote the first...the first part of your response you sent, for which I responded and ended with a flag...hope it's clearer!

Fine, but if you read the second part I was addressing the question the OP asked, about the Thai woman that admits to financially and other ways screwing white men, and now wants to make money telling others how to do that.

Is she a really good bastion of feminism? Should this be on all the websites and media outlets? I think it should.

Food, and weather is fine, as are the beaches etc, we all love it or we wouldn't stay.

I guess you work here????????

1 hour ago, observer90210 said:

.very true..

An article here abroad, bought up the topic of how many customers a hooker made. The lady interviewed stated that she stopped at 10 clients per day.

For the cost conscious, er rates were the equivalent of around US$ 160/short time plus extras...

In elementary mathematics, this means 300 clients per month approximately or 3'600 fellas per year, or 7'200 clients approx. in 2 years, assuming she worked by Thai standards of 7/7, which I doubt it....Consequently, having 5'000 clients, gullible or whatever,  seems more then plausible, under Thai working shifts!!!

10 customers a day, very few can do that.
There must be a real thick cornea underneath.
I know some data from the superstars in Bangkok gogos.
Mean 3 customers per day are also 900-1000 per year
5 years hardcore and you have 5000.
At half speed the 5000 latest are completed in 10 years.
Anyway, I like experienced women but as a long-term relationship or as a marriage material, such women are absolutely inappropriate.

30 minutes ago, George FmplesdaCosteedback said:

Fine, but if you read the second part I was addressing the question the OP asked, about the Thai woman that admits to financially and other ways screwing white men, and now wants to make money telling others how to do that.

Is she a really good bastion of feminism? Should this be on all the websites and media outlets? I think it should.

Food, and weather is fine, as are the beaches etc, we all love it or we wouldn't stay.

I guess you work here????????

Ok kindly omit the slight confusion between the lines with regard to the questions and to which fine lady they were addressed and the consequent responses!

:cheesy:..nope I do not work in Thailand:cheesy:...just come over lazying out there from time to time!

27 minutes ago, tomacht8 said:

10 customers a day, very few can do that.
There must be a real thick cornea underneath.
I know some data from the superstars in Bangkok gogos.
Mean 3 customers per day are also 900-1000 per year
5 years hardcore and you have 5000.
At half speed the 5000 latest are completed in 10 years.
Anyway, I like experienced women but as a long-term relationship or as a marriage material, such women are absolutely inappropriate.

I know that I could never handle 10 kitty cat's per day!!!:cheesy:....unfortunately!!...

Not aware of Thai standards or work conditions, but obviously 10 per day , over here did need some stern working shifts and the gal claimed to put in around 8 or 10 hours on her beat!!..a bit less on weekends!!....but let's not get confused, her stuff was short time quickies!!....Still it does require some good physical skills and remind that such a job is not as easy  as it may seem, despite full consentment from those who indulge in the trade for the ca$h!

As for marriage material...such patterns would seem a bit suicidal to entertain, despite exceptions, on which I would never attempt my luck!!

17 minutes ago, observer90210 said:

Ok kindly omit the slight confusion between the lines with regard to the questions and to which fine lady they were addressed and the consequent responses!

:cheesy:..nope I do not work in Thailand:cheesy:...just come over lazying out there from time to time!

So Judge I rest my case:

Knowledge of what you are talking about always helps in proving a point.

This person does not live here and comes as a tourist on occasion.

He who laughs last laughs longest...!

Case closed.

Good night, cuddle with the sweetheart tonight, I will.

:cheesy::violin:

PS. And where is your g/f hiding in all this?

Lost her tongue?

30 minutes ago, George FmplesdaCosteedback said:

So Judge I rest my case:

Knowledge of what you are talking about always helps in proving a point.

This person does not live here and comes as a tourist on occasion.

He who laughs last laughs longest...!

Case closed.

Good night, cuddle with the sweetheart tonight, I will.

:cheesy::violin:

:cheesy:...what ever...I nevertheless did not have a case here, but if the drama was necessary to bring your willy up before you cuddle with the sweetheart.

I am glad in having contributed...from a safe distance of course!:cheesy:...

and considering it's 5:30 am now far east in LOS, may I doubt that at your age you would still be awake? :cheesy:...and sorry if I did not give you the expected shrewd answer you espected on in your first comment on a female poster, that seems to have sparked some amusing outrage?

Good night to you not so far away!! .-)

10 hours ago, al007 said:

She has had 5000 opportunities but not converted one prospect to marriage

Me thinks she needs the coaching

Really? You forgot to consider that was 5000 at a time and each one was sending her 10,000 baht a month.

Assuming she's about 15 years over legal age, she "dated" at least 1 a day 365 days non-stop for 15 year. It's about as silly as Madonna's son "like a Virgin" 

I think there are quite a few ladies around town who could teach her how to get 6 or 7 checks a month from all over the world from their "one and only...."

Ah Facebook, the locals favourite place for a good con on the gullible and there are a few around here to put the money in her account, they will never learn.

5000 dates, yeh right but we are in the LOL so not a problem for most

16 minutes ago, observer90210 said:

:cheesy:...what ever...I nevertheless did not have a case here, but if the drama was necessary to bring your willy up before you cuddle with the sweetheart...

I am glad in having contributed...with a safe distance as I do not live as close!:cheesy:...and considering it's 5:30 am for you there, may I doubt that at your age you would still be awake? :cheesy:...and sorry if I did not give you the expected shrewd answer you expected on your fist comment on a female poster that seems to have sparked some amusing outrage?

Good night to you in Brexit Land!!!

I am pleased you are not a sad remoaner Marxist if nothing else.

Hope you cuddle with whoever  or whatever you sleep with.

Yes it is late here in Thailand, but nobody tells me when to go to bed.

Let me know next time you are in Thailand, so I can avoid seeing another miserable, fru5trat3d f3mini5t... well you know what I mean.

Do you keep score when you are here?

Ha ha. 0-0.

Wow! That's some going, what is she? 25-35 years old?

So if she has experience of 5,000 men, even a one per day, that at least 12/13 years for her to reach that number. If she knows how to 'catch' your regular rich guy, (and by her own standards they would be rich, successful targets) surely she would need to know each one rather intimately , (let's say for about a week). That increases the time frame of knowing 5,000 men x 1 week per person?

Where did she meet all these 'successful  rich foreigners'?  How did she meet them?

I don't believe her, but she certainly is attractive and using her initiative to create an additional 'market', so I wish her and her potential clientele, good luck. Rather them than me, I say.......

Archived