DRIVING FROM PHUKET TO BANGKOK AND BACK

macahoom

To those of you who drive regularly Phuket to Bangkok:

With regard to traffic density, is there a best day of the week to do this?  And also the return trip?

I’m driving to a Sukhumvit hotel. I’ve driven it several times before and one thing I’ve learnt, for sure, is that Sunday is a definite no-no, for both journeys. Crazy traffic!

To all the ThaiVisa Richard Heads: Thank you, but I don’t need any advice about flying being a better idea or any other irrelevant nonsense.

To all the ThaiVisa Richard Heads: Thank you, but I don’t need any advice about flying being a better idea or any other irrelevant nonsense.

Posting Content & General Conduct

7) You will respect fellow members and post in a civil manner. No personal attacks, hateful or insulting towards other members, (flaming) Stalking of members on either the forum or via PM will not be allowed.

8) You will not post disruptive or inflammatory messages, vulgarities, obscenities or profanities.

9) You will not post inflammatory messages on the forum, or attempt to disrupt discussions to upset its participants, or trolling. Trolling can be defined as the act of purposefully antagonizing other people on the internet by posting controversial, inflammatory, irrelevant or off-topic messages with the primary intent of provoking other users into an emotional response or to generally disrupt normal on-topic discussion.

OP can try again without the insulting comments.

:mfr_closed1:

Archived