Phuket Crime: French tourist latest victim of ladyboy theft at Patong Beach

snoop1130

Phuket Crime: French tourist latest victim of ladyboy theft at Patong Beach

Kritsada Mueanhawong

1_201762117438175_RieVIyqbMvrtrAQSteOEzeSMditfFQwXzasHYijl_jpeg.jpeg

PHUKET:-- Patong police yesterday arrested a ladyboy who stole an iPhone from a French tourist on Patong beach.

“Mr Montree Srijantra, 24, was arrested near the Paris Star guesthouse in Patong following a complaint by the tourist,” said Capt Jarun Jaisuntud of Patong Police.

“On June 19, we received a report from Mr Marcel Sawcho that his iPhone 6 was stolen at the beach opposite the Absolute Pearl intersection with Thaweewong Road. We then checked CCTV footage and found that the suspect was a ladyboy with a brown-white Yamaha motorbike,” he added. 

Full Story: http://www.phuketgazette.net/phuket-news/Phuket-Crime-French-tourist-latest-victim-ladyboy/66716

pgazette_logo.jpg
-- © Copyright Phuket Gazette 2017-6-21

Ladyboys, for all their frantic energy and dogged persistence, don’t appear to have mastered the essential nuances of high value targeting. They clip a phone here and there but they never seem to score any of those 300,000 Baht gold necklaces that all the visitors to Thailand seem to wear. Suggests a slipshod sort of training and qualification program.

Edited by Hayduke

• 3 months later...
On 22/06/2017 at 2:30 PM, The Dark Lord said:

I realise I could get flamed for this but am I the only one who finds the story a bit contrived sort of "that's what I want my wife to believe" type of thing?

Well they do accost passers by and some of them are very persistent to say the least.  I have been grabbed by each arm and attempted to be dragged into a bar by them.  More than once!  Fortunately my wallet and family jewels survived unmolested each time.  But some of them really will not take NO for an answer, especially if it is late and they have not had a financially rewarding night so far.   He could well have been innocent and trying to be polite.  How do you say "hansum man" in French?

On 6/22/2017 at 3:30 PM, The Dark Lord said:

I realise I could get flamed for this but am I the only one who finds the story a bit contrived sort of "that's what I want my wife to believe" type of thing?

no flaming,  its natural to project yourself into familiar situations.

8 minutes ago, The Deerhunter said:

I hate to be the one to break the news to you, but yes, some of them do look like girls.  Almost like it is on purpose, even. 555 2.

...I woke up to a fight in the corridor of a hotel.. guy finds the 'girl' he brought back has tackle..  next morning staff say to me...'he should have asked us if he wanted a girl... we can tell the difference'!  To the untrained eye it may be difficult.. but really .. big hands, Adams apple.. lack of subcutaneous fat.. and voice are giveaways.. I think you would have to be pissed and hopeful to make a mistake! 

10 minutes ago, Laza 45 said:

...I woke up to a fight in the corridor of a hotel.. guy finds the 'girl' he brought back has tackle..  next morning staff say to me...'he should have asked us if he wanted a girl... we can tell the difference'!  To the untrained eye it may be difficult.. but really .. big hands, Adams apple.. lack of subcutaneous fat.. and voice are giveaways.. I think you would have to be pissed and hopeful to make a mistake! 

Some are obvious.  Some are not.  Especially to newbies.   That's my point.  Put a couple of tall girls in a Tiffany show and try to pick them out.  I've been around for ever and I still get it wrong guessing sometimes.  Some look damned good.  Sometimes it is only that they look too damned good that give them away.  He easily could have been polite and or naive or both.  What is it about all cats in the dark or pu$$/€$ for that matter?

Edited by The Deerhunter

On 9/22/2017 at 3:57 PM, The Deerhunter said:

How do you say "hansum man" in French?

Beau gosse. Street walkers used to say "Tu viens beau gosse?" on rue St Denis. But that's all gone now; Paris has become just another dump.

I just realize that his is funny as "Tu viens beau gosse?" translates into "You're coming hansum?".

Edited by KiChakayan

• 3 weeks later...
On 9/22/2017 at 5:14 PM, Laza 45 said:

I think Airlines should have notices like little videos for passengers arriving. The Dangers of Transgender Men and How to Identify Them. 

On 24/09/2017 at 6:13 AM, KiChakayan said:

Beau gosse. Street walkers used to say "Tu viens beau gosse?" on rue St Denis. But that's all gone now; Paris has become just another dump.

I just realize that his is funny as "Tu viens beau gosse?" translates into "You're coming hansum?".

I always rely on the "Voulais vous, vous couchet" etc.

26 minutes ago, The Deerhunter said:

I always rely on the "Voulais vous, vous couchet" etc.

Hmmmhhh.. More like "Voulez-vous coucher (avec moi) ". Guess you have misspelled it to prevent the Thaivisa automatic deletion of foreign languages.

Apologies for the round brackets, can't find the square ones on a <deleted> Mac keyboard, back to plebeian Windows and matching HW soon.

1 hour ago, KiChakayan said:

Hmmmhhh.. More like "Voulez-vous coucher (avec moi) ". Guess you have misspelled it to prevent the Thaivisa automatic deletion of foreign languages.

Apologies for the round brackets, can't find the square ones on a <deleted> Mac keyboard, back to plebeian Windows and matching HW soon.

My poor French speaking is slightly better than my terrible French spelling.  I have a number of French friends in New Caledonia. Just emailed one earlier today, in English.

Edited by The Deerhunter