Toyota Sienta

How does Suzuki Ertiga compare?  

For me the most important if one is transporting family would be rear AC outlets. I see they both have that. 

Ertiga doesn't have the rear video screen? But if there are two children in the back they will fight over what is on the screen?

Prince is 750,000 for the G model; 865 for the loaded V model.

No thanks to a lumbering tank like a tuna or mountain.

BTW - it's a 7 seater - more realistically, a 6 seater.  VERY easy to change seat configuration (like drop back seats, etc).

7 hours ago, guzzi850m2 said:

Over 2.8 mill baht in Singapore with road permit, how much is it here?

Well it's a cheap people hauler but unless you got a huge family, I would stay away and get Everest/Fortuner or something like that.

Edited by Rotweiler

Had a look at that as well

more space in the rear as the 2 back seats stow under 2nd row which also fold down - other models just have the bock seat fold down or against the rear windows

* to note that alot of these MPV's are actually designed & built by Dihatsu in Indonesea 

Lack of colours

Good with the sliding doors

Puts it in the mid Honda range price

Has cooler box

As an over all package I am going for this as it's a complete new image as compared to other companies that are just up grading existing models

PS: The deal so far 

* Tinted windows

* Gov tax/plates

* 1st class Ins (will have to check on level)

* floor mats

* Chrome door handle fittings

* Font camera (in place of no window trims )

* Free waxing every 3 mths for the first year

* ? not know if side boards available but don't want

Can't think of any others but forgot to try on the no Labour for the fist 3 yr services

** Traded in 2009 / 210,000 km Basic Vigo Smart cab 270,000

** Toyota loan 2.5% & can go as low as 15 % Dep. (that may depend )

I only wish the Thai tax system were not so ^+*&.  The hybrid version of the Sienta is available in Hong Kong - wish it was here.  Forget about the benzine savings - it's the additional power in a pinch that interests me.

41 minutes ago, Rotweiler said:

I only wish the Thai tax system were not so ^+*&.  The hybrid version of the Sienta is available in Hong Kong - wish it was here.  Forget about the benzine savings - it's the additional power in a pinch that interests me.

Yep the engines are under sized should be min. 1.6 lt 

The only diesel is in the Honda Freed I think & thats a piddly 1.3 lt needing a turbo to help

I wouldn't of went for a hybrid even if they had one due to the high repair cost if out of warranty

* no deduction in price as he mentioned he knocked of 0.25 % of the loan interest which will be roughly a 1/3 of cost hence no reduction due to loan - that was due to me trading in the toyota

* Korat 1988 toyota

Edited by BEVUP

Personally I should park the Vigo out the front of Toyota on the main street & let a bus hit it. After watching that i would turn around & say "just wait a few days & i will be able to give you 340,000 " as im sure the insurance papers say that amount - of cause jokingly 

• 2 months later...