Ice Cream

penzman

I'd like to know which brand of ice cream you prefer. I've tried a few but was not really pleased so far, many are just plain junk.

Häagen-Dazs is sold here but at 300 baht a pop :o , I'll pass...(Do they really sell any or I just saw the same old stale lot that was on sale last year at Tesco?)

Penzy

There is a bloke on a bike comes round our street and flogs the best ice cream I have ever had in my life

It is Coconut home made stuff, he has it in a big cooler and sells cones or tubs of it, man he fills half the tub with sticky rice then ice cream then crushed nuts, It is the best mate.

Did I mention it is the best?

Bash :o

We also get the icecream vendor cruising down our soi everyday. The one with that funky music blaring " suck it, lick it" or whatever snigger snigger Have to say his icecream is not bad.

I think Svenson's is also ok, an earthquake between two people really does the job. Plus the Svenson's girls uniforms are pretty cute :o

Penzy

There is a bloke on a bike comes round our street and flogs the best ice cream I have ever had in my life

Next time you see him ask if he'd mind wheeling down to Chonburi! :o

About the ice cream, I meant the take home stuff from Tesco and other stores.