Anything the Pattaya police can't do - he can do better!

webfact

IMG_20170621_160123-1021x580.jpg

Picture: Pattaya News

PATTAYA: -- A security guard at the Amari hotel in Pattaya showed the local cops a thing or two about catching criminals on Wednesday.

When a man grabbed a bag belonging to two Ukrainian sisters fifty one year old Samnuan Saenhome sprung into action and gave  chase.

He soon managed to "arrest" the thief and held on before the cops arrived on the scene in front of the hotel.

Anna and Ella from the Ukraine did the important pointing telling police they had been taking some holiday snaps when the man ran up and grabbed a red bag that they left lying a few meters away.

Inside was 2,000 baht,

Arrested was 49 year old Khomsan Pinkaet who said he came to the beach to relax but when he saw his chance he grabbed the bag. He said he had lost his job and had no money.

He was taken in to Pattaya police station for processing.

There have been many reported cases of snatch thieves in Pattaya, especially in recent weeks - but few arrests.

Source: Pattaya News

tvn_logo.jpg
-- © Copyright Thai Visa News 2017-06-23

I see that yet again the photograper/cops have made fools out of two more farangs so they get photographed pointing at someone or something hahaha

If it was me, I'd be photographed with two middle fingers pointing at the suspect lol

Edited by bbi1

21 minutes ago, Get Real said:

Pattaya again. Yep, now they go as low as stealing worthless 2000 Bath. It´s just not over criminalized. It´s over stupidalized!

So you believe the thief knew how much was in the bag before he took it?

3 hours ago, webfact said:

A security guard at the Amari hotel in Pattaya showed the local cops a thing or two about catching criminals on Wednesday.

My granny could have showed Pattaya cops a thing or two. She might have have expected them to stay up after dark; patrol trouble-spots; abide by the law they are supposed to be protecting; get out from behind a desk without the promise of money; stop taking bribes;  you know the rest.

There have been many reported cases of snatch thieves in Pattaya, especially in recent weeks - but few arrests.

I have an app on my phone, that tells me where all the traffic stops in Pattaya are. Of late, they have been just about everywhere, and from 2 or 3 a day, I am now seeing a dozen or more every day. So while the cops are busy out there, making motorists unhappy and poorer, the thieves in town are obviously finding it much easier to go about their business.

Not surprised that there are better trained, more effective private security people in Thailand .  It only takes an actual willingness to do one's job. 

4 hours ago, webfact said:

There have been many reported cases of snatch thieves in Pattaya, especially in recent weeks

Could this be a reference to the raids on the massage parlours, and bars recently.......:whistling:

Sorry, looking for the door now......:biggrin:

At least the Ukrainian ladies have a memory for life. The finger pointing was not very convincing , maybe they were discussing what a stupid idea this was.