Phuket police raid massage parlors, find 5 illegal workers, no evidence of prostitution

Jonathan Fairfield

Phuket police raid massage parlors, find 5 illegal workers, no evidence of prostitution

pn1.jpg

PHUKET: About 30 police officers and soldiers raided massage parlors in Phoonpon area yesterday night (June 23) netting five illegal workers.

The raid came under the order of Phuket Governor Norraphat Plodthong in accordance with the nationwide efforts to stop human trafficking. 

The joint team of police officers, soldiers and Phuket Territorial Defense volunteers inspected over a dozen of massage parlors in and near Poonpol Night Plaza, conducting drug tests and checking whether employees have correct papers for work.

Full story: http://www.thephuketnews.com/phuket-police-raid-massage-parlors-find-5-illegal-workers-no-evidence-of-prostitution-62722.php#TrIQWIt4xAhexATE.97

tphuketnews_logo.jpg
-- © Copyright Phuket News 2017-6-24

16 hours ago, Reigntax said:

You have to love the RTP and the military. Cant find evidence of prostitution in a dozem massage parlours.

Even better they announce the fine effort to the media so we can all have a daily laugh

They are idiots

Well executed operation.

We could do much better when we were school kids. Sometimes I do not believe how naive these operations are but am 99.9999% certain some rogue cops tipping off those establishments before the raids.I never been into a massage shop without being offered those XTRAS even in a therapy session treating my shoulder and neck pain the woman couldn't resist having ago??

1 hour ago, Penicillin said:

If they are looking for trafficked children , then they have my respect. 

rather depends on the definitions of trafficked and children.

the women are there to make money to alleviate their appalling poverty the like of which you and i will never experience.

if you widen the definition of trafficked and increase the age of a child sufficiently then anybody can be called trafficked children.