Prank channel

Ian1980

When i was in my country i had open a prank you tube channel with 2 friend of mine: the channel increase year by year. Still now i am cooperate with them helping them with ideas or phone prank.

Now up in my mind if there is the possibility to do prank using some National tv channel. Bad idea, good idea or just a dream?

58 minutes ago, Rc2702 said:

On some domestic flights between khon kaen and bkk they show such a programme. I think it's a Canadian show. 

Its a Belgian show.its also broadcast every day in tv....but is not settle in Thailand..there are some pranks that i think they will work fine here. I saw how Thais smile easy on show like Supermum....i think a programme like this with the right prank can make a good share.

11 hours ago, Ian1980 said:

Its a Belgian show.its also broadcast every day in tv....but is not settle in Thailand..there are some pranks that i think they will work fine here. I saw how Thais smile easy on show like Supermum....i think a programme like this with the right prank can make a good share.

To do business with a nation tv channel you need to have a business first. Then to protect "your idea" you must have registered the format somewhere. You need to show them that your format is popular.

How many viewers did you have daily?

2 hours ago, FritsSikkink said:

To do business with a nation tv channel you need to have a business first. Then to protect "your idea" you must have registered the format somewhere. You need to show them that your format is popular.

How many viewers did you have daily?

Last prank called:" Things that you cant do with a condom" got 701,290 views