Expat caught on video attacking Thai woman outside bar in Rayong

webfact

50 minutes ago, Rc2702 said:

So to sum it up the sparky got sparked. Sorry. Hope she recovers fast and best of luck to her.

Well I would say the tough guy gets his soon. A good time for a closed door interview with the cops eh.

• Replies 319
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The way he reacted was unforgivable but if I slapped every time I was groped on the strip in baan Chang I would slap 3 girls in every bar. The second a man walks in he is grabbed by the balls and then asks what he's drinking. A return grope is expected. I don't know if she worked there or was there to pick her husband up but if her husband was inside he was either being groped or groping some girl. Wrong place wrong time for the girl with the barstool! 

Long and short of the story is that he should have taken the slap and walked away but I'm sure he realises that now.

On 2017-6-26 at 2:45 PM, jabsjabs said:

"What makes you become a proper human is your moral and ethics, knowing what is right or wrong and treat everyone with respect."

Coming from a Thai???

<deleted>

Typical. Do as I say not as I do. 

The person writing this is well meaning but thick.  I have never seen Thai men treat women with any regard or respect and in fact quit the reverse, so shove it where the sun don't shine. 

PS in no way shape or form do I defend the behaviour, kick him in the goolies for mine. 

5 hours ago, sawadeeken said:

This guy is a known 'Cheap Charlie'....... He always tries to feel-up the girls and never buys drinks.......

Typical treatment when you wear out your welcome.... Always trying to ride the bus for free....

How do you know that and from what source did you glean this information.

Not that I doubt it but  just wondering how you can validate that info

1 minute ago, minikev said:

I agree not the same girl.

I am Sherlock Holmes and you are Watson ....and we will get to the bottom of this mystery regardless of the RTP

Priority Question: "Who's on first" ???

2 comments.

1) the presumption that everyone going into a bar in Bang Chang is going there for carnal activity is off centre and pretty much juvenile . People can actually go there for food and to meet with others because of its mid way location and any other number of innocous reasons.. This may be hard for some, who cant see past their minor member, to believe, but it does happen and did happen on the evening in this case. 

2) The lady imediately above with the multiple swellings is not the person sexually assaulted by the Canadian bar owner Zimmer, in the video clip within this thread. The lady with the cap is the one beaten up by the Bottoms Up bully. This photo is obviously before the beating. The attached photo here shows a laceration on the side of the head where she copped a blow from his swinging fist. There is no facial structure that resembles the other lass.

Note:The writer has permission to use this photo as with the previous one in the initial contribution.

viber image.jpg

5 hours ago, lucjoker said:

Yes i'm 135 kg , have a lot of hair but rarely drunk.

i have a huge tattoo on my belly....NO FEAR....and I LOVE MAMA on my shoulder.

My ears look like cauliflowers, and i usually  have 1 or 2 black eyes from training .

All my club-mates (some of them locals) look like me , for us it is normal .

If you have a problem with this , come and see me ....

I did not now we were called Zimmer-type, but you can explain this when you are here?

Haha! Well 1 out of 3 isn't bad! :clap2:

On 2017-6-26 at 5:02 PM, Orac said:

I can't remember ever walking down the strip in Ban Chang and not getting grabbed.

I don't often actually this is only the 2nd time that I have felt the need to respond to some of your idiotic comments. NO man should resolve to hitting a women regardless of the situation.  Yeah I know this (culture) is different. But you choose to live here 

44 minutes ago, Scottdenny said:

I don't often actually this is only the 2nd time that I have felt the need to respond to some of your idiotic comments. NO man should resolve to hitting a women regardless of the situation.  Yeah I know this (culture) is different. But you choose to live here 

I agree wholeheartedly with your second sentence. As for the third + fourth, any grown-up living in any country (even the country they were born and raised in) has a right to complain about and address things he or she is not happy with about the country they live in. Moreover, it's easier said than done to just pack your bags and leave a country where you work and raise a family. So you could say the same to any person complaining about the situation in their native country, really. It makes no sense. The "Don't like it? Pack your backs and go home" comments are just unbalanced BS, not all people live out of a suitcase and can just pack up and move that easily.

Edited by Sirbergan
Elaborating

Generally, it's not OK to beat anyone at all. It's also not OK to grab someone's ass, and in Thailand that's especially bad if in public. It's not cool in most European countries either, you'd have the same reaction if you tried. The biggest difference is that you'd have your ass handed to you if physically assaulted a woman. Here, you can get away with it, at least there and then. Try doing what this guy did in most European countries. I dare you.

Edited by Sirbergan

15 minutes ago, Sirbergan said:

I told my wife, whom I have repeatedly stopped from harming my step daughter physically, that I will hurt her if she ever tried the same with my daughter. So you're way off on that one. There's a long way from that to grabbing a woman's ass, then receiving a slap and retaliating, though. No class at all.

Then maybe you should have taken the time to digest what I had actually written rather than jumping off claiming I was saying what the guy in the OP did was okay (though I see you now edited that part).

If your having to repeatedly stop your wife from physically harm your step daughter and warn her about doing the same to your own daughter I would suggest you re-think your relationship.

4 minutes ago, Sirbergan said:

Generally, it's not OK to beat anyone at all. It's also not OK to grab someone's ass, and in Thailand that's especially bad if in public. It's not cool in most European countries either, you'd have the same reaction if you tried. The biggest difference is that you'd have your ass handed to you if physically assaulted a woman. Here, you can get away with it, at least there and then. Try doing what this guy did in most European countries. I dare you.

I agree with everything you have said. My point was aimed at people saying that NO MATTER WHAT it's never excusable for a male to hit a female. I argue otherwise.

3 minutes ago, Laab Muu said:

Then maybe you should have taken the time to digest what I had actually written rather than jumping off claiming I was saying what the guy in the OP did was okay (though I see you now edited that part).

If your having to repeatedly stop your wife from physically harm your step daughter and warn her about doing the same to your own daughter I would suggest you re-think your relationship.

That stopped many years ago, fortunately. I don't accept any violence in my house :)

3 minutes ago, Laab Muu said:

I agree with everything you have said. My point was aimed at people saying that NO MATTER WHAT it's never excusable for a male to hit a female. I argue otherwise.

There are situations where it can be justified, I would agree with that. The OP is just not one of them, as I suspect we would both agree on.

Someone posted about Baldies.Iv noticed that years ago they were nice old Chaps ,now they seem to be Tattoed Yobs In Chang Vests.The Vid looked like normal Bar Scene after the drinks in old baldy.?[emoji481]

Sent from my iPhone using Thaivisa Connect

1 hour ago, Ace of Pop said:

Someone posted about Baldies.Iv noticed that years ago they were nice old Chaps ,now they seem to be Tattoed Yobs In Chang Vests.The Vid looked like normal Bar Scene after the drinks in old baldy.?emoji481.png

Sent from my iPhone using Thaivisa Connect

Hey !! I'm still an old baldy and I'm still a nice chap.

3 minutes ago, maingmoom said:

Hey !! I'm still an old baldy and I'm still a nice chap.

There's a difference between us naturally balding guys, who accept our lack of hair with good grace, and those who shave their heads so they look "well hard". 

1 minute ago, Bluespunk said:

There's a difference between us naturally balding guys, who accept our lack of hair with good grace, and those who shave their heads so they look "well hard". 

Perry Comb-Overs are the worst

images.jpg

17 hours ago, dexjnr555 said:
20 hours ago, DLang said:

A Thai man slapped by a woman in public would have beaten her to death.

After getting 6 of his mates just in case. 

Typical derogatory comment, tell us why are you here in Thailand?

I enjoy sitting back and observing Thai society. It's like living in Fawlty Towers. :smile:

Why do you want to know?

Howard the coward.....

i guess the question now is how much money will Howard be 

paying for his few minutes of fame.

nice to let the world know what sort of a human he is.

if I was Howard I would crawl under a rock for a few years.

a custodial sentence would be on the cards in his home country,

Not too many likes for men who bash females.....she looks like she would weigh

All of 40 kilos........

a couple of nice bundles of thousand baht notes will calm the waters.

just one little thing, they prefer new notes from the bank.....

they smell nicer.....