Expat caught on video attacking Thai woman outside bar in Rayong

webfact

If Howard wants to make amends he can start by letting us all know how

much money he will be paying out.....I think about 200,000 baht should do the trick.

yes Howard, please do the readers a favor and let us all know.

fame and fortune Howard, fame and fortune.

hello world....Howard Zimmer has had his 15 seconds of fame.

works out at about 10,000 baht per second......way to go Howard...

• Replies 319
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

16 minutes ago, namatjira said:

much money he will be paying out.....I think about 200,000 baht should do the trick.

He didn't kill her, 200,00 must be an error.

12 hours ago, Bureaucrat said:

If you live by the sword you die by it.

Unless you live in Thailand...........      

Then it may very well be a motor bike that gets you before the sword..........

4 hours ago, namatjira said:

Nah 200 Aint enough.

She likes your bar.

She wants your bar

Do you want me to draw you a picture?

1 hour ago, Rc2702 said:

Nah 200 Aint enough.

She likes your bar.

She wants your bar

Do you want me to draw you a picture?

If you wouldn't mind, now that you have started with the cryptic puzzle I'm a bit lost...:saai:

10 minutes ago, Catkiwi said:

If you wouldn't mind, now that you have started with the cryptic puzzle I'm a bit lost...:saai:

You wanna get cryptic ok then. 

Think stickmen NZ apply that type to UK and you get.

11 minutes ago, Rc2702 said:

You wanna get cryptic ok then. 

Think stickmen NZ apply that type to UK and you get.

Na...you've still lost me...are we talking about the Lions being beaten on their NZ tour by any chance :stoner:

He can always lie and deny,  like most of the Thai people do or would.... and insist that he did nothing wrong and claim it was her that started the altercation by hitting him...which you clearly see in the video and can not be denied.

He can deny that he grab her ass or spanked her ass or what ever is alleged by others as it is not 100 percent clear or certain what he did such that she deliberately and maliciously and intentionally hit him.......slapped him...outright assaulted him.....while he can press hard on that fact and never give in and twist it round ...just like the Thais so commonly do.

Just saying.... if push comes to shove.

He could sue her if he wanted and make an issue out of the whole silly affair and she can sue him if she wanted and also make a big issue out of it and then the both of them will lie and deny and BS to no end and over embellish the facts and twist the facts and the expand on the lies.

He said .......She said...back and forth ....

She could claim rape and he could claim she tried to steal  his wallet or something from the bar and the accusation will fly, back and forth and everyone will take sides and also be angry while animosities will develop to the point that revenge will be taken in some nasty manner........Just use your imagination. 

Or the police could make them apologise to one another and shake hands and let bygones be bygones and tell them do not let it happen again or there will be trouble for the both of you while the police will not take sides in such matters...so mind yourself and control your conduct.

End of story ...Go.... and we do not want to be seeing either of you around here again...

"Skedaddle"

Edited by gemguy

26 minutes ago, gemguy said:

He can always lie and deny,  like most of the Thai people do or would.... and insist that he did nothing wrong and claim it was her that started the altercation by hitting him...which you clearly see in the video and can not be denied.

He can deny that he grab her ass or spanked her ass or what ever is alleged by others as it is not 100 percent clear or certain what he did such that she deliberately and maliciously and intentionally hit him.......slapped him...outright assaulted him.....while he can press hard on that fact and never give in and twist it round ...just like the Thais so commonly do.

He could sue her if he wanted and make an issue out of the whole silly affair and she can sue him if she wanted and also make a big issue out of it and then the both of them will lie and deny and BS to no end and over embellish the facts and twist the facts and the expand on the lies.

She could claim rape and he could claim she tried to steal  his wallet or something from the bar and the accusation will fly, back and forth and everyone will take sides and also be angry while animosities will develop to the point that revenge will be taken in some nasty manner........Just use your imagination. 

Or the police could make them apologise to one another and shake hands and let bygones be bygones and tell them do not let it happen again or there will be trouble for the both of you while the police will not take sides in such matters...so mind yourself and control your conduct.

End of story ...Go.... and we do not want to be seeing either of you around here again...

"Skedaddle"

Yes and a judge can view the footage apply some common sense and see from her initial reaction and his arm movement that the true story is perfectly plausible. Sprinkle in some alleged character refs on the guys overall demeanour and previous shenanigans and it's a clear cut case of sexually assault in the first instance.

And if he does go down that route of legal proceedings I trust the victim will set up a gofund me campaign to ensure a fairer legal fight unlike the I attack of course. Plenty of people with baht to support a good cause I imagine. 

Edited by Rc2702

5 minutes ago, Rc2702 said:

30 minutes ago, gemguy said:

"Skedaddle"

Yes and a judge can view the footage apply some common sense and see from her initial reaction and his arm movement that the true story is perfectly plausible. Sprinkle in some alleged character refs on the guys overall demeanour and previous shenanigans and it's a clear cut case of sexually assault in the first instance.

And if he does go down that route of legal proceedings I trust the victim will set up a gofund me campaign to ensure a fairer legal fight unlike the I attack of course. Plenty of people with baht to support a good cause I imagine. 

Don't forget about 'Witnesses', her friends that she was just talking with plus a few other witnesses such as the other farang who tried to stop him and got hit............ All on top of the video from his own close-circuit cameras............

1 minute ago, sawadeeken said:

Don't forget about 'Witnesses', her friends that she was just talking with plus a few other witnesses such as the other farang who tried to stop him and got hit............ All on top of the video from his own close-circuit cameras............

I haven't seen any mention of who dowloaded the cctv footage. Looks like it was recorded off the viewing screen by a mobile device.  Many witnesses as you say.

i personally know this lady she is a respectable and gentle lady who had driven her employer and friend down for a meal and has the guys were having a beer and she does not drink being the designated driver as they were leaving the bar this scumbag who owns the bar in ban chang stuck his finger in her backside she reacted with a slap as any lady would do whereupon this piece of shit punched her so much she had to go to hospital this is not the first time this canadian has done this to woman even his thai wife said "he does this all the time" should be fined big time spend some time in a thai jail and then get deported do not need this kind of expat here giving us all a bad name

41 minutes ago, gemguy said:

"Skedaddle"

Amazing just simply amazing! There are no ifs or buts or who was wrong. It's all quite clear that this moron savagly attacked a defencless opponent and meant to do her some serious GBH. Where is the confusion here?

6 minutes ago, pommy1 said:

i personally know this lady she is a respectable and gentle lady who had driven her employer and friend down for a meal and has the guys were having a beer and she does not drink being the designated driver as they were leaving the bar this scumbag who owns the bar in ban chang stuck his finger in her backside she reacted with a slap as any lady would do whereupon this piece of shit punched her so much she had to go to hospital this is not the first time this canadian has done this to woman even his thai wife said "he does this all the time" should be fined big time spend some time in a thai jail and then get deported do not need this kind of expat here giving us all a bad name

Totaly agree but do not need this kind here full stop. Giving us a bad name and worse still, beating up women!!

2 hours ago, Catkiwi said:

Amazing just simply amazing! There are no ifs or buts or who was wrong. It's all quite clear that this moron savagly attacked a defencless opponent and meant to do her some serious GBH. Where is the confusion here?

They were both wrong...that is the whole point.....but you missed it.

Matters will grow worse if they make it worse....best they both apologise to one another and let the whole affair simmer down.

And I do not condone what either one of them did ...it is a lesson for the both of them.

Do not be grabbing another persons ass and do not be slapping people in the face.

Edited by gemguy

1 minute ago, gemguy said:

Matters will grow worse if they make it worse....best they both apologise to one another and let the whole affair simmer down.

1 minute ago, gemguy said:

Yes my dear gemguy, they were both wrong, you are absolutely correct. However, one little wrong doesn't deserve a big huge wrong back now does it? Just admit that the guy was way out of line and if you really think otherwise then I don't have anything more to discuss with you. Leave it!

1 minute ago, Catkiwi said:

Yes my dear gemguy, they were both wrong, you are absolutely correct. However, one little wrong doesn't deserve a big huge wrong back now does it? Just admit that the guy was way out of line and if you really think otherwise then I don't have anything more to discuss with you. Leave it!

Tell that to them........not to me....while it is not the first time altercations like this have happened.

I had to try and convince my self not to bother with another reply to such a lame and baseless comment. However, I was unable to resist the opportunity to tell you what a nonsensical, lame and infertile piece of work you must be to even take 1 second of your time to defend the abhorrent actions of a two bit bloody thug beating up a women under what were blatant & obvious, unjustified circumstances. For you to even type one more word in his defense will be tantamount to your acceptance of his behavour.

I did not miss any point and further more, totally understand the basics of humanity and compassion towards our fellow Human beings!

11 minutes ago, Catkiwi said:

I had to try and convince my self not to bother with another reply to such a lame and baseless comment. However, I was unable to resist the opportunity to tell you what a nonsensical, lame and infertile piece of work you must be to even take 1 second of your time to defend the abhorrent actions of a two bit bloody thug beating up a women under what were blatant & obvious, unjustified circumstances. For you to even type one more word in his defense will be tantamount to your acceptance of his behavour.

I did not miss any point and further more, totally understand the basics of humanity and compassion towards our fellow Human beings!

If you say so...please yourself ....if it makes you feel better about yourself.

You do not have to answer also...but you will...lol

2 hours ago, gemguy said:

And I do not condone what either one of them did ...it is a lesson for the both of them.

Do not be grabbing another persons ass and do not be slapping people in the face.

In my opinion, a man is absolutely at fault when grabbing a woman's backside without any encouragement from her and a woman is absolutely entitled to slap the man across his face for doing so.

What else could she be expected to do? Ask him politely to kindly desist? Turn the other cheek?

Edited by chickenslegs

27 minutes ago, chickenslegs said:

In my opinion, a man is absolutely at fault when grabbing a woman's backside without any encouragement from her and a woman is absolutely entitled to slap the man across his face for doing so.

What else could she be expected to do? Ask him politely to kindly desist? Turn the other cheek?

Lol

57 minutes ago, Laab Muu said:

Utter garbage.

Yeah, his behavior was utter garbage.

He even gives us drinkers a bad name, as some of us can hold our liquor and still behave like gentlemen. There is no defending his actions, and they do (they really do) reflect upon the rest of us. Many of us are living a quiet family life, and if you know the country from the inside you'd know that there's an "us (farang) and them" mentality and that we are all judged by such actions – that's (apparently) how we are. As unfair as that may be, it's a fact. The behavior this guy displays is an insult to, first and foremost, the lady in question, but it is also an insult to the rest of us (us with white skin, categorized as just "farangs").

Edited by Sirbergan

On 6/27/2017 at 2:14 PM, Kadilo said:

He's just after a reaction ignore him. Only someone who behaves similarly to the in the video would come out with crap like that.

Sent from my iPhone using Thailand Forum - Thaivisa mobile app

I'm not so sure this is a "he" responding (depends on your knowledge of Thai).

Those not aware can mistake the situation. You can have a respectable Thai wife and meet your friends in a typical "girly bar" for a drink. Other customers unwittingly might presume she is for sale the same as the employees.

What happened here isn't the same.

I think this guy had some previous problem with her, and is an obnoxious cretin anyway.

On 6/26/2017 at 4:02 PM, webfact said:

“I don't care where you are from, but now you are living in my country.

That means you have to accept our culture and treat us respectfully, especially with women. Do you really think what you have done is acceptable?

Its not about how much money you have or how high your education was.

What makes you become a proper human is your moral and ethics, knowing what is right or wrong and treat everyone with respect.

Thats how you make people accept you!

I hope that you will confess and be responsible for your action like what gentlemen should do.”

Bar Girl talk has improved it seems... They changed the high heels for the high horses?

I remember the "How are you, where are you from, what is your name" :whistling:

7 hours ago, CantSpell said:

Bar Girl talk has improved it seems... They changed the high heels for the high horses?

The lady was NOT a bar girl...........read the story properly :sad:

39 minutes ago, CantSpell said:

Can't spell can't read cant deliver humour