Facebook

superal

What is the point in making posts that fall within  "Facebook " and that you have to belong to read the article ?  Have in mind the post for the Ladies Thailand European golf championship at the Phoenix in July .    It is not everyone that subscribes  for one reason or another 

I don't understand the part about falling within Facebook.

If you are referring to a specific post, please give a link to that post (right-click on the post number, then click to copy the post's URL)

There is no post number for tv it goes straight to facebook ,  posted 27th June      & first printed post top of the page                                                                 Ladies European Thailand Championship at Phoenix Gold Golf & Country Club in Pattaya - 6-9 July 2017

So unless you have a facebook account you cannot read it 

I'm not sure it is a question of the Facebook.net script, but in my personal opinion it is ill-advised to post a link to a Facebook account or a Facebook post that requires logging in on Facebook to be able to read the linked content unless mention of that restriction is made in the post. That goes for links to all web pages with restricted access, except for pages that require confirmation of being older than a certain age, eg some YouTube videos.

Apparently, the use of Facebook has become so pervasive that it is easy for a content creator on Thaivisa to forget that not all readers of the Thaivisa forum may also be registered members of Facebook.

I suggest clicking on the REPORT button on any post that has a link that does not give unrestricted access to the linked content unless any restriction is specifically mentioned in that post.