Italy pleads to EU for help with migrants, threatens to close ports

webfact

1 hour ago, khunken said:

If you're not interested in learning some facts that might be uncomfortable to your warped way of thinking - I'm wasting my time. No more.

Uncomfortable is how I felt when I saw these boats. You can rely on your WHO doc. I rely on my eyes.

My way of thinking has nothing to do with it but it is not warped. I do not condone the action in Libya. 

An article that talks to Italian and other EU countries efforts to halt African 'migrants' prior to reaching departure points as well as the horrific abuse suffered by many at the hands of traffickers.

An Italian agreement with Southern Libyan tribes was only concluded a few months ago, have to wait and see the outcomes in the coming months. The article claims many African Christians are in the mix.

http://theconversation.com/europes-wall-against-african-migrants-is-almost-complete-76758

An article that talks to Italian and other EU countries efforts to halt African 'migrants' prior to reaching departure points as well as the horrific abuse suffered by many at the hands of traffickers.

An Italian agreement with Southern Libyan tribes was only concluded a few months ago, have to wait and see the outcomes in the coming months. The article claims many African Christians are in the mix.

http://theconversation.com/europes-wall-against-african-migrants-is-almost-complete-76758

Personaly i dont care what religion they are ,as long as they stay in their own country .That is unless they come bringing their own money and support themselves and expect and get nothing from their host country

Sent from my SM-A720F using Thailand Forum - Thaivisa mobile app

All these "charities" spending billions of wasted dollars to "rescue" these worthless people could have been so much better spent by consolidating their efforts, taking on projects to build up the likes of Madagascar with desalinization plants and water purification plants and waste water treatment plants. Building green cities and aggro-centers and shipping all these boat people there.

They could then charitably donate tools, training, manpower, etc. to put them somewhere safe where they they could be self-sufficient and NOT a burden on the world.

Europe could set up military patrols along to coast of Africa with AWAC surveillance to help ensure these boats are turning south instead of north.

England did something similar a few hundred years ago with an unknown "island" called Australia and now look at it. :thumbsup:

3 minutes ago, mrwebb8825 said:

All these "charities" spending billions of wasted dollars to "rescue" these worthless people could have been so much better spent by consolidating their efforts, taking on projects to build up the likes of Madagascar with desalinization plants and water purification plants and waste water treatment plants. Building green cities and aggro-centers and shipping all these boat people there.

They could then charitably donate tools, training, manpower, etc. to put them somewhere safe where they they could be self-sufficient and NOT a burden on the world.

Europe could set up military patrols along to coast of Africa with AWAC surveillance to help ensure these boats are turning south instead of north.

England did something similar a few hundred years ago with an unknown "island" called Australia and now look at it. :thumbsup:

I am sure that these "worthless people" as you describe them, would not appreciate your choice of words.

And the existing 25 million Malagasy people might not agree with your proposed invasion either!

24 minutes ago, nauseus said:

I am sure that these "worthless people" as you describe them, would not appreciate your choice of words.

And the existing 25 million Malagasy people might not agree with your proposed invasion either!

So, Africans shouldn't help Africans and you're more concerned with what 25 million Africans might think rather than being concerned at what 500 million+ Europeans think? Then why don't you take a few in at your house? They won't fight for their own country. They have no job skills. They pay traffickers and smugglers instead of feeding their numerous children all in the hopes of living for free.

The reference to Madagascar DID include the term "like" just to aid in your comprehension of reading.

Edited by mrwebb8825

Now, the "refugees" have only to go 15 miles off the Libyan cost and Taxis are waiting there. I hope Italy closes its ports and arrest all these European human trafficker, masked as ngo's.

4 hours ago, mrwebb8825 said:

So, Africans shouldn't help Africans and you're more concerned with what 25 million Africans might think rather than being concerned at what 500 million+ Europeans think? Then why don't you take a few in at your house? They won't fight for their own country. They have no job skills. They pay traffickers and smugglers instead of feeding their numerous children all in the hopes of living for free.

The reference to Madagascar DID include the term "like" just to aid in your comprehension of reading.

The word was likes but no matter. I'm not saying who should help who. Your house first!

3 hours ago, alocacoc said:

Now, the "refugees" have only to go 15 miles off the Libyan cost and Taxis are waiting there. I hope Italy closes its ports and arrest all these European human trafficker, masked as ngo's.

Taxis been there for a loong time.

10 hours ago, mrwebb8825 said:

Your language is atypical right of centre ignorance. There have been millions of deaths in Africa as a result of conflict since WW11 and ongoing. How about at a minimum informing yourself as to the nature of these wars before posting. Regards your example of Madagascar some info below.:.

http://www.wsup.com/programme/where-we-work/madagascar/

Libya's leader brought his own destruction on him self. He should have known better than to threaten

the USA navy, but his EGO and being ultimate leader so long, clouded his vision.

Too bad that the country Libya is  a cesspool of groups vying for power, and all are corrupt.

That is the present problem in that country, Tribal country like most countries in Africa are, with

the typical power struggles.  But lets blame NATO as that is the easiest thing to do.

Geezer