Forum Awards 2006

srisatch

We have got not much to do for 4 days except stay off the roads. Back in 2003 most posts were lucky to get 1 reply. Now there are a million posts.

So how about some awards for 2006? Best Avatar? Funniest Topic/Funniest Post? Most tragic story? Most "Important/Helpful" Post/Topic?

The most replies/most viewed is easy..looks like, whatever we may want, relationships/problematic Farangs/difficult Thais cannot be avoided

Don't want to do a poll-How can one look at all this years pages again?

Don't vote for yourself!!

Happy New Year

Oh my first votes to go to Scouser and Lopburi3 for consistently knowledgeable Visa advice. The sister in law, on being requested to bring bubbly from CNX, has brought SWEET Cinzano Spumante from Tesco. This may seriously affect further judgments.

We have got not much to do for 4 days except stay off the roads. Back in 2003 most posts were lucky to get 1 reply. Now there are a million posts.

So how about some awards for 2006? Best Avatar? Funniest Topic/Funniest Post? Most tragic story? Most "Important/Helpful" Post/Topic?

The most replies/most viewed is easy..looks like, whatever we may want, relationships/problematic Farangs/difficult Thais cannot be avoided

Happy New Year

Oh my first votes to go to Scouser and Lopburi3 for consistently knowledgeable Visa advice. The sister in law, on being requested to bring bubbly from CNX, has brought SWEET Cinzano Spumante from Tesco. This may seriously affect further judgments.

i would like to nominate ( david j tayler ) for being the best punter at being able to drink 15 towers of brown frothy german ale and not die. :D

on ya dave and your a frigging legend mate. :o

wish you would buy your own smokes but mate. :D

cheers dave, me young mate. :D

Defiately Terry 57 for the Biggest Hose !!!

Kayo for the best fun and all round good sport..

Dave Taylor for his Niceness..

DSK for his dry tenatious humour ..

Dummy Spitter of the year would definately be GF..

Best Dog humanitarian...4 Baht..

Guardian for taking it all so seiously..

Miss Donna just cause shes Lovely

And Mig16 for being Sweet..

And Lastt but not Least The Lord Donz.. for just being The Donz..

Edited by Little Black Duck

Sorry I couldn't stop in BKK on my way up-country to sit down and have the odd frothy one with you, T57 - though reading your reply on 15 beers . . . maybe I'm better off not having done so . . . :D

im very disapointed henry as we were going to have a nice chat. :D

dave's the 15 tower fella and im only his understudy. :D

ill be back in may so make sure you drop in ok. :o

cheers henry.

Happy New Year

i would like to nominate ( david j tayler ) for being the best punter at being able to drink 15 towers of brown frothy german ale and not die. :D

on ya dave and your a frigging legend mate. :o

wish you would buy your own smokes but mate. :D

cheers dave, me young mate. :D

That's an exaggeration Terry ... it was 14 ........ :D

Defiately Terry 57 for the Biggest Hose !!!

Kayo for the best fun and all round good sport..

Dave Taylor for his Niceness..

DSK for his dry tenatious humour ..

Dummy Spitter of the year would definately be GF..

Best Dog humanitarian...4 Baht..

Guardian for taking it all so seiously..

Miss Donna just cause shes Lovely

And Mig16 for being Sweet..

And Lastt but not Least The Lord Donz.. for just being The Donz..

I agree with the duck ... sounds like good choices to me ........

Terry 57, I will be down in BKK just around the corner from Rambuttri on 22nd Jan to meet four lovely girls from Tassie, will you be around to help me out?

Colin

geez colin,

ive just left rambuttri street after having a glorious time there as usuall. :D and back in perth working for the man. :D

but this is my haunt and i'll be back in may, so im really sorry mate as id love to meet those maps of tassie, but you'll have to do your best without me. :D

im a friendly guy and if your around in may we will do it then as there's sure to be more maps of tassie cruising around. :D

cheers mate. :o

Happy New Year

You newbies. :D Usually every year there is an awards. Just wait and see. But its funny that the new people vote for the new people. :D Keep reading it will come. I'd vote for Kayo as the zaniest(sp). I think that has a lot to do with stuff. :o

Happy New Year

You newbies. :D Usually every year there is an awards. Just wait and see. But its funny that the new people vote for the new people. :D Keep reading it will come. I'd vote for Kayo as the zaniest(sp). I think that has a lot to do with stuff. :o

dont worry jock,

you just hang around for a few years and you'll crack a vote. :D

your not doing to good so far are you, so just to make you feel better i'll give you one.

i vote jock to be the best ? je-sus mate, i cant think of one ?

but i think your an electrician ( i used to be one) so i'll have to say that jock is the best electrician in sydney.

good luck back in the aussie land. :D

"maps of tassie" - its been a while since ive heard THAT! :D:D:D

donna,

i must tell you that im really starting to like you as you have obviously got a good sense of humour. :bah:

now for a girl to like that top saying ( the lovely map of tassie ) she has to be a top sort of shiela. :D

when im in phuket in may, me and you are getting on the turps. :o

cheers donna,

from your top new friend,

terry

Happy New Year

dont worry jock,

you just hang around for a few years and you'll crack a vote. :D

your not doing to good so far are you, so just to make you feel better i'll give you one.

i vote jock to be the best ? je-sus mate, i cant think of one ?

but i think your an electrician ( i used to be one) so i'll have to say that jock is the best electrician in sydney.

good luck back in the aussie land. :D

I'll fire a vote Jocks way too before he spits the dummy ...

The best Scooootsman in the southern hemisphere ...

That's 2 votes in the space of 2 minutes so you can crack the Glenfiddich for Hogmanay ... :bah:

ha. what you dont realise is that youre my bodyguard!

(and i love a man in uniform)

you dont need a body guard donna as i am the ultimate body guard and a very respectful fella when im with people i like. :D

you will be in very safe hands and we will have a top little drink together, but dont tell all these other punters on the forum as they will all get crazy with jealousy. :D

its my pleasure to buy you a little drink donna as you sound like a top sort to me and the duck has given me a top reference. :o

we will have fun. :D

your friend,

terry

you dont need a body guard donna as i am the ultimate body guard and a very respectful fella when im with people i like. :D

you will be in very safe hands and we will have a top little drink together, but dont tell all these other punters on the forum as they will all get crazy with jealousy. :D

its my pleasure to buy you a little drink donna as you sound like a top sort to me and the duck has given me a top reference. :D

we will have fun. :D

your friend,

terry

Look under everything Fireman the Duck is everywhere..

Protecting the Virtues of Sweet Damsels in need..

Specially from Sweetmouthed Firemen with big hoses and UNIFORMS... :o

Edited by Little Black Duck

you dont need a body guard donna as i am the ultimate body guard and a very respectful fella when im with people i like. :bah:

you will be in very safe hands and we will have a top little drink together, but dont tell all these other punters on the forum as they will all get crazy with jealousy. :bah:

its my pleasure to buy you a little drink donna as you sound like a top sort to me and the duck has given me a top reference. :D

we will have fun. :o

your friend,

terry

Look under everything Fireman the Duck is everywhere..

Protecting the Virtues of Sweet Damsels in need..

Specially from Sweetmouthed Firemen with big hoses and UNIFORMS... :o

its ok duck,

you can come along for a shandy mate . ;)

cricky's duck,

my hose aint that big. :D :D :D

Sweetmouthed Firemen with big hoses and UNIFORMS...

Sounds like Terry alright! :D

thanks MR G,

i knew you would back me up. :D

cheers mate :o

its an honerable thing to talk nice to the ladies and more fellas should give it a crack dont you think?

nothing wrong with having a chat and a few dozen drinks with the opposite sex is there ?

after all, this guy is not gay and does appreciate women.

there some of gods best work and i salute him for it. :D

say hello to your girl friends for me MR G as i now you love women as well. :bah:

your a little ripper MR G. :D