Thai woman arranges to meet man who propositioned her for sex - then beats him up and has it all filmed.

rooster59

11 minutes ago, cyberfarang said:

Strange attitudes some Thai women.

I know of a Thai woman who has a massage shop, a looker of 30 years old who will offer sex for 10000 baht. I went there once and she propositioned me. No way, I`m not that desperate. But she spoke good English and we had a bit of a conversation and I asked her about her life?

This woman does not consider herself a prostitute because she doesn`t work in a bar, I`m not a bargirl she told me. So according to many Thai women who will oblige sexually if the price is right, unless they work in a bar, than they are not prostitutes. 

I agree.   I have met many Thai ladies who hold exactly that view.

After watching that video, the victim (the guy getting beat up) was actually quite big compared to the three assailants. My mom told me never to strike a woman, but in that case a swift uppercut was in order. Then I would've bonked the other two dudes heads together like in the cartoon, and probably just do the hulk flexing outta my shirt at the end just for good measure.

17 hours ago, AGareth2 said:

expensive S&M sex

Did he actually pay? Otherwise, it was damn cheap.

Paid once 20K for a 6h SM-session with 6 chicks, that was b4 I found out that most Thai chicks will abuse u 24/24 anyway :cheesy:

Was the victim Thai or a farang?

Was the girl under some nasty crystal drug influence or drunk?

Is the whole issue just a stagged hoax by the girl to make the buzz on FB?......  such a crazy attitude seems out of this world, even if you ask a thai bar girl...

On 7/1/2017 at 11:53 AM, BazTheFraz said:
What really interests me here is the closing statement that they both deleted their Facebook accounts.
Now how do you go about achieving That???

Not a chance. The whole aim of this exercise was to achieve viral social media recognition, she will have it open again within days. Can't say the same for the poor <deleted> that got <deleted>slapped for soliciting a girlfriend online.

Even when you do go through the enormous hoops to delete a Facebook account, the last *are you sure* hoop reminds you "not to worry, because in case you change your mind we'll keep all your information and you can just login anytime as usual".